Geovariances Academic Software Program
- Geovariances Academic Software Program Application (pdf) - PDF - 364.6 kb
- Geovariances Academic Software Program Application (docx) - Zip - 271.9 kb
With high technology playing an ever increasing role in our today challenges, incorporating industry standard software into educational programs is a key issue for educators to ensure their students experience with the industry’s used software and have the skills they will need when they enter the workforce.
Geostatistics demand is also growing all over the world and requires more skilled and trained geologists or geoscientists to meet industry leader expectations in the Mining, Oil & Gas or Environmental sectors.
At Geovariances, we are aware that Academic institutions play a critical role in the development of our industry and we believe that by investing in education today we are actively helping to overcome the challenges of tomorrow. That is why we developed the Geovariances Academic Software Program.
The Geovariances Academic Program provides universities with easy access to Geovariances leading-edge geostatistics software solution. It aims at developing the number of people trained on our technology in order to fulfill our clients’ demand for skilled people in geostatistics all around the world.
Who is Eligible?
To qualify for the Geovariances Academic Software Program, your organization has to:
- Be a fully accredited academic institution with curricula geostatistics.
- Offer structured courses that incorporate the use of Geovariances software.
- Nominate a full-time Professor as the Responsible for the education program and the License Administrator.
- Limit the use of the software to educational and training purposes only.
- Acknowledge Geovariances software in published course description and student project.
- Approve that Geovariances can reference the institution in its marketing materials and Website.
How Much does it Cost to Participate in the Program?
Participation in the Program is available for 3990€ for a 3-year subscription. This grants the participating academic institution:
- 20 licenses of the current version of the Software (for education use).
- 50% discount on one Research License of the current version of the Software (for research purposes).
- Free access for the Professor to one Public Training Course on the software.
- Free access for the Professor to the Software Support Service.
- To benefit from a communication program including logo, press release and mention of the partnership in Geovariances Website.
What Software Products are Available?
Currently, Isatis software is available under this Program.
20 Isatis network licenses for Windows* or Linux platforms will be delivered.
*Additional Exceed licenses are required to run Isatis on Windows platforms (not included in this program).
How Do I Apply?
The following instructions are provided as an aid to step you through the process of ordering Geovariances software through the Geovariances Academic Software Program:
1. Complete the Geovariances Academic Software Program Application. The person you designate as the Professor should be the person responsible for installation and maintenance of the software.
2. Send a Purchase Order for the Subscription to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay upon receipt of an invoice.
3. If the Application is complete and in line with the Program policies, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download the Software and license key.
Download the Geovariances Academic Software Program Application:
- Click here to get the form in docx format (can be filled in through Microsoft Word)
- Click here to get the form in pdf format (to be printed)
Please fill in the form and send it to email@example.com.
date mois 11 25 - 29, 2013
date mois 3 10 - 14, 2014
Get an insight into how applied geostatistics can provide a rigorous approach to support resource estimation procedures from mining data analysis to resource classification - 5-day advanced course.
date mois 1 20 - 24, 2014
date mois 3 10 - 14, 2014
Los fundamentos de los principales conceptos y técnicas usados en la geoestadística minera - Curso de 5 días.
date mois 1 27 - 31, 2014
date mois 3 17 - 21, 2014
Este curso le brindara el conocimiento operacional de los conceptos y algoritmos de simulaciones condicionales adaptados a las problemáticas mineras corrientes - Curso de 5 días.
date mois 2 10, 2014
Gain the skills you need to build efficient automatic workflows and audit trails in Isatis - 1-day software course.
date mois 2 11, 2014
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
date mois 3 2 - 5, 2014
Geovariances is to exhibit at PDAC 2014. Members of the Geovariances team will be available at booth #1330 for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.
date mois 6 16 - 19, 2014
Geovariances will exhibit at EAGE Amsterdam '14. You're welcome at booth #1005.