Geovariances Academic Software Program
- Geovariances Academic Software Program Application (pdf) - PDF - 364.6 kb
- Geovariances Academic Software Program Application (docx) - Zip - 271.9 kb
With high technology playing an ever increasing role in our today challenges, incorporating industry standard software into educational programs is a key issue for educators to ensure their students experience with the industry’s used software and have the skills they will need when they enter the workforce.
Geostatistics demand is also growing all over the world and requires more skilled and trained geologists or geoscientists to meet industry leader expectations in the Mining, Oil & Gas or Environmental sectors.
At Geovariances, we are aware that Academic institutions play a critical role in the development of our industry and we believe that by investing in education today we are actively helping to overcome the challenges of tomorrow. That is why we developed the Geovariances Academic Software Program.
The Geovariances Academic Program provides universities with easy access to Geovariances leading-edge geostatistics software solution. It aims at developing the number of people trained on our technology in order to fulfill our clients’ demand for skilled people in geostatistics all around the world.
Who is Eligible?
To qualify for the Geovariances Academic Software Program, your organization has to:
- Be a fully accredited academic institution with curricula geostatistics.
- Offer structured courses that incorporate the use of Geovariances software.
- Nominate a full-time Professor as the Responsible for the education program and the License Administrator.
- Limit the use of the software to educational and training purposes only.
- Acknowledge Geovariances software in published course description and student project.
- Approve that Geovariances can reference the institution in its marketing materials and Website.
How Much does it Cost to Participate in the Program?
Participation in the Program is available for 3990€ for a 3-year subscription. This grants the participating academic institution:
- 20 licenses of the current version of the Software (for education use).
- 50% discount on one Research License of the current version of the Software (for research purposes).
- Free access for the Professor to one Public Training Course on the software.
- Free access for the Professor to the Software Support Service.
- To benefit from a communication program including logo, press release and mention of the partnership in Geovariances Website.
What Software Products are Available?
Currently, Isatis software is available under this Program.
20 Isatis network licenses for Windows* or Linux platforms will be delivered.
*Additional Exceed licenses are required to run Isatis on Windows platforms (not included in this program).
How Do I Apply?
The following instructions are provided as an aid to step you through the process of ordering Geovariances software through the Geovariances Academic Software Program:
1. Complete the Geovariances Academic Software Program Application. The person you designate as the Professor should be the person responsible for installation and maintenance of the software.
2. Send a Purchase Order for the Subscription to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay upon receipt of an invoice.
3. If the Application is complete and in line with the Program policies, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download the Software and license key.
Download the Geovariances Academic Software Program Application:
- Click here to get the form in docx format (can be filled in through Microsoft Word)
- Click here to get the form in pdf format (to be printed)
Please fill in the form and send it to email@example.com.
May 13 - 15, 2013
June 5 - 7, 2013
July 17 - 19, 2013
November 18 - 20, 2013
Get acquainted with the fundamental concepts of mining geostatistics - 3-day fundamentals course
May 16, 2013
November 21, 2013
Get a sound understanding of the Uniform Conditioning concepts for application to recoverable resource estimation - 1-day advanced course
May 20 - 24, 2013
July 1 - 5, 2013
Gain the skills you need to start using Isatis with confidence for your essential tasks in mining geostatistics - 5-day software course
May 21, 2013
Gain the skills you need to build efficient automatic workflows and audit trails in Isatis - 1-day software course
May 30, 2013
This time, Geovariances is to present: Localised Multivariate Uniform Conditioning: a powerful approach to estimating recoverable resources.
June 10 - 13, 2013
Geovariances is to exhibit at EAGE London '13 at booth #124 and give a poster presentation: "Advanced Approaches in Geostatistical Reservoir Modelling - Methods and Benefits".
July 1, 2013
Geovariances organise le 1er juillet 2013 sa toute première réunion des utilisateurs de Kartotrak, la solution logicielle tout-en-un pour la caractérisation des sites et sols pollués. Soyez-présent !
July 24 - 26, 2013
Geovariances is Silver Sponsor of the event. Please meet us at booth #18. We'll be happy to show you Isatis 2013 latest innovations.
August 12 - 14, 2013
Geovariances is to exhibit at Iron Ore 2013. Meet with our people and ask for a demo of Isatis at booth 53.
August 26 - 29, 2013
Geovariances is to exhibit at the 13th International Congress of the Brazilian Geophysical Society. Meet with our people and ask for a demo of Isatis 2013 at booth #29.
September 2 - 6, 2013
Attend Geovariances presentation: Combining Various Approaches in Geostatistical Reservoir Modelling: Methods and Benefits - Session 2: Frontier Geostatistics
September 8 - 12, 2013
Geovariances is to exhibit at ICEM 2013.
November 3 - 8, 2013
Geovariances mining geostatistics specialists are to give two paper presentations in partnership with Gold Fields, AngoGold Ashanti and Mines ParisTech. Topics are about MPS and domaining with potential method. They also give a short course about un...
December 1 - 5, 2013
Geovariances is to exhibit for the first time at Mines & Money in London. Feel free to come at booth #A22 and find out how geostatistical software Isatis helps improve your resource evaluation.