Kartotrak allows real-time data acquisition
- Video: Kartotrak is used for real time monitoring - MPEG4 - 12.9 Mb
Kartotrak is connected to a GPS and several measuring devices allowing a real-time monitoring of covered areas for a quick and non-destructive survey.
Kartotrak ease of use helps you:
- Manage the characterization project daily with an iterative update of the sampling plan.
- Highlight potential issues and position additional investigation.
- Iteratively reduce the surface to be thoroughly characterized.
- Kartotrak can be embedded in a 4-wheel drive truck for streaming data acquisition (here, CEA VEgAS, vehicle for the radiological evaluation of site)
Kartotrak is used on site to measure and store the contamination concentration on a spot.
- Kartotrak records sample GPS positions and stores measurements in the database as they are acquired
Kartotrak can connect with the following positioning and radiological data delivery systems:
GPS with NMEA output,
All ORTEC "CONNECTIONS" products, including the latest mechanically cooled, integrated HPGe spectrometers: Detective, Trans-SPEC and IDM series, and digi-BASE products for NaI spectrometry,
Germanium detector by CANBERRA,
DSP detector by SAPHYMO.
Geovariances offers development services to interface other measuring devices with Kartotrak.
date mois 3 1 - 4, 2015
Geovariances is to exhibit at PDAC 2015. Members of the Geovariances team will be available at booth #1330 for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.
date mois 3 24 - 26, 2015
Attend the paper presentation by our specialist in Environmental geostatistics: "An overview of radio-contaminated site characterization: methodology and challenges".
date mois 5 10 - 13, 2015
Geovariances is to exhibit at CIM Convention 2015. Come with your questions, meet our team and ask for your software demos.
date mois 6 1 - 4, 2015
Geovariances is to exhibit at EAGE Madrid '15. Members of the Geovariances team will be available at booth #1070 for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.
date mois 6 9 - 12, 2015
Geovariances is to exhibit at AquaConsoil 2015. Come with your questions, meet our team and ask for your Kartotrak demos.
date mois 9 7 - 11, 2015
Members of the Geovariances team will be there with a booth. Come with your questions, meet our geostatistics specialists and ask for your Isatis demos.