Kartotrak allows real-time data acquisition
- Video: Kartotrak is used for real time monitoring - MPEG4 - 12.9 Mb
Kartotrak is connected to a GPS and several measuring devices allowing a real-time monitoring of covered areas for a quick and non-destructive survey.
Kartotrak ease of use helps you:
- Manage the characterization project daily with an iterative update of the sampling plan.
- Highlight potential issues and position additional investigation.
- Iteratively reduce the surface to be thoroughly characterized.
- Kartotrak can be embedded in a 4-wheel drive truck for streaming data acquisition (here, CEA VEgAS, vehicle for the radiological evaluation of site)
Kartotrak is used on site to measure and store the contamination concentration on a spot.
- Kartotrak records sample GPS positions and stores measurements in the database as they are acquired
Kartotrak can connect with the following positioning and radiological data delivery systems:
GPS with NMEA output,
All ORTEC "CONNECTIONS" products, including the latest mechanically cooled, integrated HPGe spectrometers: Detective, Trans-SPEC and IDM series, and digi-BASE products for NaI spectrometry,
Germanium detector by CANBERRA,
DSP detector by SAPHYMO.
Geovariances offers development services to interface other measuring devices with Kartotrak.
date mois 11 3, 2014
date mois 11 27, 2014
date mois 12 1, 2014
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
date mois 11 4, 2014
date mois 11 28, 2014
date mois 12 2, 2014
Learn the art of variography with Isatis - 1-day software course.
date mois 11 24 - 25, 2014
Geovariances, in partnership with SLN, is to present a paper: "Multivariate block simulations of a lateritic type Nickel deposit and post-processing of a representative subset". We'll also be at booth #4.