Kartotrak allows real-time data acquisition
- Video: Kartotrak is used for real time monitoring - MPEG4 - 12.9 Mb
Kartotrak is connected to a GPS and several measuring devices allowing a real-time monitoring of covered areas for a quick and non-destructive survey.
Kartotrak ease of use helps you:
- Manage the characterization project daily with an iterative update of the sampling plan.
- Highlight potential issues and position additional investigation.
- Iteratively reduce the surface to be thoroughly characterized.
- Kartotrak can be embedded in a 4-wheel drive truck for streaming data acquisition (here, CEA VEgAS, vehicle for the radiological evaluation of site)
Kartotrak is used on site to measure and store the contamination concentration on a spot.
- Kartotrak records sample GPS positions and stores measurements in the database as they are acquired
Kartotrak can connect with the following positioning and radiological data delivery systems:
GPS with NMEA output,
All ORTEC "CONNECTIONS" products, including the latest mechanically cooled, integrated HPGe spectrometers: Detective, Trans-SPEC and IDM series, and digi-BASE products for NaI spectrometry,
Germanium detector by CANBERRA,
DSP detector by SAPHYMO.
Geovariances offers development services to interface other measuring devices with Kartotrak.
date mois 10 20 - 21, 2014
Learn the key concepts impacting data analysis and block kriging - 2-day introductory course.
date mois 10 22 - 23, 2014
Learn the key concepts for recoverable resource and classification - 2-day introductory course.
date mois 10 24, 2014
Apply newly acquired knowledge and concepts on real datasets with Isatis software - 1-day workshop
date mois 11 3, 2014
date mois 11 27, 2014
date mois 12 1, 2014
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
date mois 11 24 - 26, 2014
Geovariances, in partnership with SLN, is to present a paper: "Multivariate block simulations of a lateritic type Nickel deposit and post-processing of a representative subset". We'll also be at booth #4.