Kartotrak controls data quality
Kartotrak provides an integrated database for the storage of 2D and 3D data with:
- Easy import of 2D (surface data) or 3D (borehole data) datasets through csv files or copied from Excel sheets.
- Three-level database organization (acquisition, raw, validated data) making the addition of new samples in an existing project easy and safe.
- Simple validation process for the cleaning of newly acquired or imported dataset before added it to the current project:
- data declustering,
- edition of sample values under an instrumental detection limit,
- identification of duplicate samples.
- Kartotrak displays data in clear spreadsheets facilitating value edition or sample removal
Kartotrak offers Exploratory Data Analysis tools gathering interconnected statistical and geostatistical representations (basemaps, histograms, distribution curves, cross plots, variograms) allowing to:
- Interactively explore data variability and spatial relationship,
- Analyze the correlation between the main pollution and a secondary one or any other variable loaded in the project,
- Identify outlier values.
- Kartotrak interconnected statistics and geostatistics graphics are used to identify aberrant values and outliers
March 9 - 11, 2016
Go beyond geostatistics fundamentals and learn how to improve your mineral resource estimation with multivariate and non-linear geostatistics - 2-day advanced course
March 14 - 16, 2016
June 22 - 24, 2016
September 7 - 9, 2016
Learn how to perform resource estimation in an efficient way - 3-day fundamentals course
February 16 - 18, 2016
Our specialist in radiological charaterization Yvon Desnoyers is chairman of Session 7: Best practices in characterisation of material and waste - Thursday 18 Feb. 8:30-11:00 a.m.
March 6 - 9, 2016
Geovariances is to exhibit at PDAC 2016. Members of the Geovariances team will be available at booth #1330 for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis and Minestis latest versions.
March 8, 2016
Découvrez comment les méthodes géostatistiques vous aident à mieux cerner et maîtriser les risques liés à votre chantier de dépollution. Séminaire conjoint eOde/Geovariances.
March 21 - 22, 2016
Decorrente do acordo que dá acesso exclusivo aos algoritimos geoestatísticos do Isatis para a Datamine, Geovariances e Datamine realizarão em parceria um treinamento sobre Condicionamento Uniforme à Belo Horizonte em março de 2016.
March 24, 2016
You're an Isatis user? You're expert in Geostatistics?Join us for our Isatis User's Meeting in Perth and discover the latest innovations in Isatis 2016 for state of the art geostatistical solutions.
May 30 - June 2, 2016
Geovariances is to exhibit at EAGE 2016. Members of the Geovariances team will be available for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.
August 21 - 23, 2016
Geovariances is to exhibit at Minin 2016. Members of the Geovariances team will be available for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.
August 27 - September 4, 2016
Geovariances is to exhibit at IGC 2016. Members of the Geovariances team will be available for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis and Minestis latest version.
October 18 - 21, 2016
Geovariances is exhibitor at WMC 2016. Meet up with our team at booth #218. We will be happy to show you Minestis and Isatis latest innovations.
December 11 - 13, 2016
Geovariances is exhibitor at Geomet 2016 in Lima. Please meet us at booth #3. We will be happy to show you Minestis and Isatis latest innovations.