Kartotrak controls data quality
Kartotrak provides an integrated database for the storage of 2D and 3D data with:
- Easy import of 2D (surface data) or 3D (borehole data) datasets through csv files or copied from Excel sheets.
- Three-level database organization (acquisition, raw, validated data) making the addition of new samples in an existing project easy and safe.
- Simple validation process for the cleaning of newly acquired or imported dataset before added it to the current project:
- data declustering,
- edition of sample values under an instrumental detection limit,
- identification of duplicate samples.
- Kartotrak displays data in clear spreadsheets facilitating value edition or sample removal
Kartotrak offers Exploratory Data Analysis tools gathering interconnected statistical and geostatistical representations (basemaps, histograms, distribution curves, cross plots, variograms) allowing to:
- Interactively explore data variability and spatial relationship,
- Analyze the correlation between the main pollution and a secondary one or any other variable loaded in the project,
- Identify outlier values.
- Kartotrak interconnected statistics and geostatistics graphics are used to identify aberrant values and outliers
December 2, 2016
Get a clear and concise overview of key geostatistical concepts used in mining resource estimation - 1-day introductory course.
December 5, 2016
This 1-day course offers a complementary understanding of the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process.
December 6, 2016
Learn the art of variography with Isatis - 1-day software course.
December 7, 2016
Discover Geovariances new tools for Kriging Neighborood Analysis, and familiarize yourself with the theory behind Kriging.
December 5 - 9, 2016
Únase a nosotros en esta oportunidad única para aprender sobre los principios teóricos detrás del Condicionamiento Uniforme, Estimación Multivariada de leyes y Análisis de Kriging Neighbourhood y la forma en cómo se aplican dentro del software de Da...
December 8, 2016
Discover why and how Minestis increases your confidence level in your geological model
December 9, 2016
Bring your data and find out how quick and easy it is to get a resource model with Minestis.Go for it now!
December 11 - 13, 2016
Meat our team in Lima. Geovariances is exhibitor at Geomet 2016 and presents a paper about automatic sample classification into domains with Minestis.
December 13, 2016
The third session of our webinar series will show you how to combine process-based modeling techniques such as Flumy in Isatis and geostatistics to improve reservoir geological model accuracy and realism.
December 14, 2016
Geovariances le invita a asistir al seminario gratuito sobre Minestis en Lima, Perú el 14 de diciembre 2016. Descubra el software que combina el modelamiento geológico y la estimación de recursos minerales.