Kartotrak controls data quality
Kartotrak provides an integrated database for the storage of 2D and 3D data with:
- Easy import of 2D (surface data) or 3D (borehole data) datasets through csv files or copied from Excel sheets.
- Three-level database organization (acquisition, raw, validated data) making the addition of new samples in an existing project easy and safe.
- Simple validation process for the cleaning of newly acquired or imported dataset before added it to the current project:
- data declustering,
- edition of sample values under an instrumental detection limit,
- identification of duplicate samples.
- Kartotrak displays data in clear spreadsheets facilitating value edition or sample removal
Kartotrak offers Exploratory Data Analysis tools gathering interconnected statistical and geostatistical representations (basemaps, histograms, distribution curves, cross plots, variograms) allowing to:
- Interactively explore data variability and spatial relationship,
- Analyze the correlation between the main pollution and a secondary one or any other variable loaded in the project,
- Identify outlier values.
- Kartotrak interconnected statistics and geostatistics graphics are used to identify aberrant values and outliers
September 26 - 27, 2016
This 2-day course offers an understanding of the use of geostatistics as a tool to produce and validate geological domains used to guide the estimation process.
September 28 - 30, 2016
Learn how to perform resource estimation in an efficient way - 3-day fundamentals course
October 3 - 4, 2016
Get a sound understanding of the Uniform Conditioning concepts for application to recoverable resource estimation - 2-day advanced course.
October 5 - 7, 2016
Gain a sound understanding of the concepts and techniques of conditional simulations for application to common mining issues - 3-day advanced course.
November 16 - 18, 2016
Irá fornecer-lhe uma sólida compreensão dos conceitos e práticas de simulações condicionais que são essenciais para a tomada de decisões na indústria mineral. Curso de geoestatística avanzada de 3 di...
September 28, 2016
We are offering a free day of training to show you how to conduct a resource estimate with Minestis and what to look out for during the process.
October 5 - 7, 2016
Vous ne connaissez pas encore Kartotrak ? Assistez à la présentation qu'en feront nos consultants et découvrez comment Kartotrak vous aide à mieux comprendre la contamination et à optimiser les coûts d'investigation.
October 13, 2016
The second session of our webinar series will show you why the geostatistical filtering techniques are the solution to get rid of acquisition or processing artefacts in seismic cubes where standard filtering techniques such as mid or low-pass filter...
October 18 - 21, 2016
Geovariances is exhibitor at WMC 2016. Meet up with our team at booth #218. We will be happy to show you Minestis and Isatis latest innovations.
December 11 - 13, 2016
Geovariances is exhibitor at Geomet 2016 in Lima. Please meet us at booth #3. We will be happy to show you Minestis and Isatis latest innovations.