Kartotrak controls data quality
Kartotrak provides an integrated database for the storage of 2D and 3D data with:
- Easy import of 2D (surface data) or 3D (borehole data) datasets through csv files or copied from Excel sheets.
- Three-level database organization (acquisition, raw, validated data) making the addition of new samples in an existing project easy and safe.
- Simple validation process for the cleaning of newly acquired or imported dataset before added it to the current project:
- data declusterization,
- edition of sample values under an instrumental detection limit,
- identification of duplicate samples.
- Kartotrak displays data in clear spreadsheets facilitating value edition or sample removal
Kartotrak offers Exploratory Data Analysis tools gathering interconnected statistical and geostatistical representations (basemaps, histograms, distribution curves, cross plots, variograms) allowing to:
- Interactively explore data variability and spatial relationship,
- Analyze the correlation between the main pollution and a secondary one or any other variable loaded in the project,
- Identify outlier values.
- Kartotrak interconnected statistics and geostatistics graphics are used to identify aberrant values and outliers
July 29 - 30, 2014
September 15 - 16, 2014
Find out the benefits of geostatistical methods applied to coal resource estimation - 2-day fundamentals course.
July 31, 2014
September 17, 2014
Learn how a drill hole spacing can be defined from your data using your quality and classification standards to quantitatively defend your classification decisions - 1-day fundamentals course.
August 4, 2014
August 21, 2014
September 3, 2014
November 3, 2014
November 27, 2014
December 1, 2014
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
August 5, 2014
August 22, 2014
September 4, 2014
November 4, 2014
November 28, 2014
December 2, 2014
Learn the art of variography with Isatis - 1-day software course.
August 18 - 20, 2014
Geovariances is to exhibit at the 9th International Mining Geology Conference. You're most welcome at booth #10 where you'll find out why Isatis 2014 improves estimation control.
September 22 - 24, 2014
Geovariances is Silver Sponsor at the next Gussow Geoscience Conference 2014 in Banff (Canada) and will feature Isatis 2014 benefits for building high-resolution reservoir models.
November 24 - 26, 2014
Geovariances, in partnership with SLN, is to present a paper: "Multivariate block simulations of a lateritic type Nickel deposit and post-processing of a representative subset". We'll also be at booth #4.