Kartotrak controls data quality
Kartotrak provides an integrated database for the storage of 2D and 3D data with:
- Easy import of 2D (surface data) or 3D (borehole data) datasets through csv files or copied from Excel sheets.
- Three-level database organization (acquisition, raw, validated data) making the addition of new samples in an existing project easy and safe.
- Simple validation process for the cleaning of newly acquired or imported dataset before added it to the current project:
- data declusterization,
- edition of sample values under an instrumental detection limit,
- identification of duplicate samples.
- Kartotrak displays data in clear spreadsheets facilitating value edition or sample removal
Kartotrak offers Exploratory Data Analysis tools gathering interconnected statistical and geostatistical representations (basemaps, histograms, distribution curves, cross plots, variograms) allowing to:
- Interactively explore data variability and spatial relationship,
- Analyze the correlation between the main pollution and a secondary one or any other variable loaded in the project,
- Identify outlier values.
- Kartotrak interconnected statistics and geostatistics graphics are used to identify aberrant values and outliers
November 25 - 29, 2013
March 10 - 14, 2014
Get an insight into how applied geostatistics can provide a rigorous approach to support resource estimation procedures from mining data analysis to resource classification - 5-day advanced course.
January 20 - 24, 2014
March 10 - 14, 2014
Los fundamentos de los principales conceptos y técnicas usados en la geoestadística minera - Curso de 5 días.
January 27 - 31, 2014
March 17 - 21, 2014
Este curso le brindara el conocimiento operacional de los conceptos y algoritmos de simulaciones condicionales adaptados a las problemáticas mineras corrientes - Curso de 5 días.
February 10, 2014
Gain the skills you need to build efficient automatic workflows and audit trails in Isatis - 1-day software course.
February 11, 2014
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
March 2 - 5, 2014
Geovariances is to exhibit at PDAC 2014. Members of the Geovariances team will be available at booth #1330 for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.
June 16 - 19, 2014
Geovariances will exhibit at EAGE Amsterdam '14. You're welcome at booth #1005.