Kartotrak controls data quality
Kartotrak provides an integrated database for the storage of 2D and 3D data with:
- Easy import of 2D (surface data) or 3D (borehole data) datasets through csv files or copied from Excel sheets.
- Three-level database organization (acquisition, raw, validated data) making the addition of new samples in an existing project easy and safe.
- Simple validation process for the cleaning of newly acquired or imported dataset before added it to the current project:
- data declusterization,
- edition of sample values under an instrumental detection limit,
- identification of duplicate samples.
- Kartotrak displays data in clear spreadsheets facilitating value edition or sample removal
Kartotrak offers Exploratory Data Analysis tools gathering interconnected statistical and geostatistical representations (basemaps, histograms, distribution curves, cross plots, variograms) allowing to:
- Interactively explore data variability and spatial relationship,
- Analyze the correlation between the main pollution and a secondary one or any other variable loaded in the project,
- Identify outlier values.
- Kartotrak interconnected statistics and geostatistics graphics are used to identify aberrant values and outliers
March 1 - 4, 2015
Geovariances is to exhibit at PDAC 2015. Members of the Geovariances team will be available at booth #1330 for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.
March 24 - 26, 2015
Attend the paper presentation by our specialist in Environmental geostatistics: "An overview of radio-contaminated site characterization: methodology and challenges".
May 10 - 13, 2015
Geovariances is to exhibit at CIM Convention 2015. Come with your questions, meet our team and ask for your software demos.
June 1 - 4, 2015
Geovariances is to exhibit at EAGE Madrid '15. Members of the Geovariances team will be available at booth #1070 for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.
June 9 - 12, 2015
Geovariances is to exhibit at AquaConsoil 2015. Come with your questions, meet our team and ask for your Kartotrak demos.
September 7 - 11, 2015
Members of the Geovariances team will be there with a booth. Come with your questions, meet our geostatistics specialists and ask for your Isatis demos.