Kartotrak controls data quality
Kartotrak provides an integrated database for the storage of 2D and 3D data with:
- Easy import of 2D (surface data) or 3D (borehole data) datasets through csv files or copied from Excel sheets.
- Three-level database organization (acquisition, raw, validated data) making the addition of new samples in an existing project easy and safe.
- Simple validation process for the cleaning of newly acquired or imported dataset before added it to the current project:
- data declusterization,
- edition of sample values under an instrumental detection limit,
- identification of duplicate samples.
- Kartotrak displays data in clear spreadsheets facilitating value edition or sample removal
Kartotrak offers Exploratory Data Analysis tools gathering interconnected statistical and geostatistical representations (basemaps, histograms, distribution curves, cross plots, variograms) allowing to:
- Interactively explore data variability and spatial relationship,
- Analyze the correlation between the main pollution and a secondary one or any other variable loaded in the project,
- Identify outlier values.
- Kartotrak interconnected statistics and geostatistics graphics are used to identify aberrant values and outliers
May 5, 2014
June 4, 2014
June 20, 2014
August 4, 2014
August 21, 2014
September 3, 2014
November 3, 2014
November 27, 2014
December 1, 2014
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
May 6, 2014
June 5, 2014
August 5, 2014
August 22, 2014
September 4, 2014
November 4, 2014
November 28, 2014
December 2, 2014
Learn the art of variography with Isatis - 1-day software course.
May 7, 2014
June 6, 2014
August 6, 2014
September 5, 2014
November 5, 2014
December 3, 2014
Learn how to optimize estimation search neighbourhoods - 1-day fundamentals course.
May 8, 2014
Gain the skills you need to build efficient automatic workflows and audit trails in Isatis - 1-day software course.
June 9 - 10, 2014
August 18 - 19, 2014
Find out the benefits of geostatistical methods applied to coal resource estimation - 2-day fundamentals course.
May 7 - 8, 2014
Yvon Desnoyers, Geovariances expert in Radiological Characterisation, is lecturer at the ibc Nuclear training course: Remediation of Radioactive Contaminated Sites.
June 11 - 12, 2014
Geovariances expose pour la première fois à EnviroNord et présentera son savoir-faire unique en caractérisation de sites et sols pollués.
June 16 - 19, 2014
Our expert in Oil & Gas geostatistics is giving a paper presentation about: "Conditioning static model with connectivity information". You'll also find our team at booth #1005 where they will showcase Isatis 2014 latest features.
July 9 - 11, 2014
Geovariances is proud to organize the 10th geoENV in partnership with Mines ParisTech and geoENVIA. Don't miss the event!
August 18 - 20, 2014
Geovariances is to exhibit at the 9th International Mining Geology Conference. You're most welcome at booth #10. You'll get the opportunity to find out how Isatis helps you improve your resource estimations.
September 22 - 24, 2014
Geovariances is Silver Sponsor at the next Gussow Geoscience Conference 2014 in Banff (Canada) and will feature Isatis 2014 benefits for building high-resolution reservoir models.