Kartotrak controls data quality
Kartotrak provides an integrated database for the storage of 2D and 3D data with:
- Easy import of 2D (surface data) or 3D (borehole data) datasets through csv files or copied from Excel sheets.
- Three-level database organization (acquisition, raw, validated data) making the addition of new samples in an existing project easy and safe.
- Simple validation process for the cleaning of newly acquired or imported dataset before added it to the current project:
- data declusterization,
- edition of sample values under an instrumental detection limit,
- identification of duplicate samples.
- Kartotrak displays data in clear spreadsheets facilitating value edition or sample removal
Kartotrak offers Exploratory Data Analysis tools gathering interconnected statistical and geostatistical representations (basemaps, histograms, distribution curves, cross plots, variograms) allowing to:
- Interactively explore data variability and spatial relationship,
- Analyze the correlation between the main pollution and a secondary one or any other variable loaded in the project,
- Identify outlier values.
- Kartotrak interconnected statistics and geostatistics graphics are used to identify aberrant values and outliers
May 13 - 15, 2013
June 5 - 7, 2013
July 17 - 19, 2013
November 18 - 20, 2013
Get acquainted with the fundamental concepts of mining geostatistics - 3-day fundamentals course
May 16, 2013
November 21, 2013
Get a sound understanding of the Uniform Conditioning concepts for application to recoverable resource estimation - 1-day advanced course
May 20 - 24, 2013
July 1 - 5, 2013
Gain the skills you need to start using Isatis with confidence for your essential tasks in mining geostatistics - 5-day software course
May 21, 2013
Gain the skills you need to build efficient automatic workflows and audit trails in Isatis - 1-day software course
May 30, 2013
This time, Geovariances is to present: Localised Multivariate Uniform Conditioning: a powerful approach to estimating recoverable resources.
June 10 - 13, 2013
Geovariances is to exhibit at EAGE London '13 at booth #124 and give a poster presentation: "Advanced Approaches in Geostatistical Reservoir Modelling - Methods and Benefits".
July 1, 2013
Geovariances organise le 1er juillet 2013 sa toute première réunion des utilisateurs de Kartotrak, la solution logicielle tout-en-un pour la caractérisation des sites et sols pollués. Soyez-présent !
July 24 - 26, 2013
Geovariances is Silver Sponsor of the event. Please meet us at booth #18. We'll be happy to show you Isatis 2013 latest innovations.
August 12 - 14, 2013
Geovariances is to exhibit at Iron Ore 2013. Meet with our people and ask for a demo of Isatis at booth 53.
August 26 - 29, 2013
Geovariances is to exhibit at the 13th International Congress of the Brazilian Geophysical Society. Meet with our people and ask for a demo of Isatis 2013 at booth #29.
September 2 - 6, 2013
Attend Geovariances presentation: Combining Various Approaches in Geostatistical Reservoir Modelling: Methods and Benefits - Session 2: Frontier Geostatistics
September 8 - 12, 2013
Geovariances is to exhibit at ICEM 2013.
November 3 - 8, 2013
Geovariances mining geostatistics specialists are to give two paper presentations in partnership with Gold Fields, AngoGold Ashanti and Mines ParisTech. Topics are about MPS and domaining with potential method. They also give a short course about un...
December 1 - 5, 2013
Geovariances is to exhibit for the first time at Mines & Money in London. Feel free to come at booth #A22 and find out how geostatistical software Isatis helps improve your resource evaluation.