Kartotrak is GIS-based software
Kartotrak is based on a Geographical Information System allowing you to:
- Integrate and display any spatial information on the contamination vicinity in superimposed vector map layers: aerial photos, buildings, facilities, lands or communication axes, historical or geophysical survey data, computed maps.
- Manipulate the graphical layers and define their specific display parameters.
- Measure lengths and surfaces.
- Use the geographical system of your choice to position data (Lambert, WGS84, etc.).
- Digitalize the area of concern inside which all the calculations will be performed.
- Enrich your displays with vector or raster images or even imported scanned paper maps or Google maps that you can geolocalize later on in the project.
- Kartotrak GIS loads georeferenced vector or raster images and displays them in superimposed layers together with the interpolated maps
Kartotrak offers an integrated 3D Viewer allowing you to:
- Display any environmental information, boreholes, samples points, topography or lithologic surfaces and 3D computed maps in a single view.
- Build a global 3D model of the contaminated area. When coupled with historical information, the viewer strengthens your understanding of the contamination to eventually define scoping sampling design in a wiser way.
- Kartotrak 3D Viewer allows conceptualizing the project globally through a 3D model
December 2, 2016
Get a clear and concise overview of key geostatistical concepts used in mining resource estimation - 1-day introductory course.
December 5, 2016
This 1-day course offers a complementary understanding of the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process.
December 6, 2016
Learn the art of variography with Isatis - 1-day software course.
December 7, 2016
Discover Geovariances new tools for Kriging Neighborood Analysis, and familiarize yourself with the theory behind Kriging.
December 5 - 9, 2016
Únase a nosotros en esta oportunidad única para aprender sobre los principios teóricos detrás del Condicionamiento Uniforme, Estimación Multivariada de leyes y Análisis de Kriging Neighbourhood y la forma en cómo se aplican dentro del software de Da...
December 8, 2016
Discover why and how Minestis increases your confidence level in your geological model
December 9, 2016
Bring your data and find out how quick and easy it is to get a resource model with Minestis.Go for it now!
December 11 - 13, 2016
Meat our team in Lima. Geovariances is exhibitor at Geomet 2016 and presents a paper about automatic sample classification into domains with Minestis.
December 13, 2016
The third session of our webinar series will show you how to combine process-based modeling techniques such as Flumy in Isatis and geostatistics to improve reservoir geological model accuracy and realism.
December 14, 2016
Geovariances le invita a asistir al seminario gratuito sobre Minestis en Lima, Perú el 14 de diciembre 2016. Descubra el software que combina el modelamiento geológico y la estimación de recursos minerales.