Kartotrak is GIS-based software
Kartotrak is based on a Geographical Information System allowing you to:
- Integrate and display any spatial information on the contamination vicinity in superimposed vector map layers: aerial photos, buildings, facilities, lands or communication axes, historical or geophysical survey data, computed maps.
- Manipulate the graphical layers and define their specific display parameters.
- Measure lengths and surfaces.
- Use the geographical system of your choice to position data (Lambert, WGS84, etc.).
- Digitalize the area of concern inside which all the calculations will be performed.
- Enrich your displays with vector or raster images or even imported scanned paper maps or Google maps that you can geolocalize later on in the project.
- Kartotrak GIS loads georeferenced vector or raster images and displays them in superimposed layers together with the interpolated maps
Kartotrak offers an integrated 3D Viewer allowing you to:
- Display any environmental information, boreholes, samples points, topography or lithologic surfaces and 3D computed maps in a single view.
- Build a global 3D model of the contaminated area. When coupled with historical information, the viewer strengthens your understanding of the contamination to eventually define scoping sampling design in a wiser way.
- Kartotrak 3D Viewer allows conceptualizing the project globally through a 3D model
March 9 - 11, 2016
Go beyond geostatistics fundamentals and learn how to improve your mineral resource estimation with multivariate and non-linear geostatistics - 2-day advanced course
March 14 - 16, 2016
June 22 - 24, 2016
September 7 - 9, 2016
Learn how to perform resource estimation in an efficient way - 3-day fundamentals course
February 16 - 18, 2016
Our specialist in radiological charaterization Yvon Desnoyers is chairman of Session 7: Best practices in characterisation of material and waste - Thursday 18 Feb. 8:30-11:00 a.m.
March 6 - 9, 2016
Geovariances is to exhibit at PDAC 2016. Members of the Geovariances team will be available at booth #1330 for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis and Minestis latest versions.
March 8, 2016
Découvrez comment les méthodes géostatistiques vous aident à mieux cerner et maîtriser les risques liés à votre chantier de dépollution. Séminaire conjoint eOde/Geovariances.
March 21 - 22, 2016
Decorrente do acordo que dá acesso exclusivo aos algoritimos geoestatísticos do Isatis para a Datamine, Geovariances e Datamine realizarão em parceria um treinamento sobre Condicionamento Uniforme à Belo Horizonte em março de 2016.
March 24, 2016
You're an Isatis user? You're expert in Geostatistics?Join us for our Isatis User's Meeting in Perth and discover the latest innovations in Isatis 2016 for state of the art geostatistical solutions.
May 30 - June 2, 2016
Geovariances is to exhibit at EAGE 2016. Members of the Geovariances team will be available for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.
August 21 - 23, 2016
Geovariances is to exhibit at Minin 2016. Members of the Geovariances team will be available for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.
August 27 - September 4, 2016
Geovariances is to exhibit at IGC 2016. Members of the Geovariances team will be available for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis and Minestis latest version.
October 18 - 21, 2016
Geovariances is exhibitor at WMC 2016. Meet up with our team at booth #218. We will be happy to show you Minestis and Isatis latest innovations.
December 11 - 13, 2016
Geovariances is exhibitor at Geomet 2016 in Lima. Please meet us at booth #3. We will be happy to show you Minestis and Isatis latest innovations.