Kartotrak is GIS-based software
Kartotrak is based on a Geographical Information System allowing you to:
- Integrate and display any spatial information on the contamination vicinity in superimposed vector map layers: aerial photos, buildings, facilities, lands or communication axes, historical or geophysical survey data, computed maps.
- Manipulate the graphical layers and define their specific display parameters.
- Measure lengths and surfaces.
- Use the geographical system of your choice to position data (Lambert, WGS84, etc.).
- Digitalize the area of concern inside which all the calculations will be performed.
- Enrich your displays with vector or raster images or even imported scanned paper maps or Google maps that you can geolocalize later on in the project.
- Kartotrak GIS loads georeferenced vector or raster images and displays them in superimposed layers together with the interpolated maps
Kartotrak offers an integrated 3D Viewer allowing you to:
- Display any environmental information, boreholes, samples points, topography or lithologic surfaces and 3D computed maps in a single view.
- Build a global 3D model of the contaminated area. When coupled with historical information, the viewer strengthens your understanding of the contamination to eventually define scoping sampling design in a wiser way.
- Kartotrak 3D Viewer allows conceptualizing the project globally through a 3D model
June 29, 2015
September 14, 2015
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
June 30, 2015
September 15, 2015
Learn the art of variography with Isatis - 1-day software course.
July 13 - 17, 2015
Los fundamentos de los principales conceptos y técnicas usados en la geoestadística minera - Curso de 5 días.
September 16, 2015
Learn how to optimize estimation search neighbourhoods - 1-day fundamentals course.
July 2, 2015
In less than an hour, find out why Kartotrak help all those involved in the characterization or the remediation of contaminated sites to better identify and manage risks related to site remediation.
July 3, 2015
Découvrez en moins d'une heure pourquoi et comment Kartotrak aide les acteurs impliqués dans le diagnostic ou la réhabilitation de sites et sols pollués à mieux cerner et mieux maîtriser les risques relatifs aux chantiers de dépollution.
July 8 - 10, 2015
Geovariances is Silver Sponsor of Geomin again. This is time to find out more about Minestis, our brand new software for mineral resource estimation.
July 13 - 15, 2015
Want to know more about Minestis, our brand new software for mineral resource estimation? Visit us at booth #45 and ask for your demo.
July 16, 2015
Descubra o porquê e como o Minestis simplifica a estimativa de recursos. Por meio de uma abordagem geoestatística simplificada e segura, o Minestis possui um workflow rápido e seguro para que você obtenha uma modelagem e avaliação de recursos eficie...
July 23, 2015
Descubre por qué y cómo Minestis simplifica la estimación de recursos. A través de un enfoque simplificado y seguro basado en geoestadística, Minestis propone un flujo de trabajo rápido y fácil de utilizar para obtener una estimación de recursos fia...
August 19 - 20, 2015
Don't miss out to attend the keynote presentation by Olivier Bertoli, Geovariances Managing Director, related to multivariate conditional simulations and simulation reduction. Also, ask our team for your Minestis or Isatis demo at Geovariances...
August 21, 2015
Last April, Geovariances unveiled MINESTIS, its brand new software dedicated to mineral resource estimation. We invite you to attend our presentation seminar in Johannesburg to learn more about MINESTIS great capabilities and benefits. In particular...
September 7 - 11, 2015
Geovariances consultants are to present various topics during poster sessions: geological model characterization, horizon mapping, geostatistical filtering. Don't miss them!
September 21 - 24, 2015
Geovariances is to exhibit at GLOBAL 2015. Visit our booth and ask for your demo of Kartotrak, the integrated software solution for contaminated site characterization.
November 17, 2015
Geovariances will present a paper about "(Geo)statistical approaches for contamination characterization" and conduct a workshop on Kartotrak and geostatistics. More info is to come...