Kartotrak is GIS-based software
Kartotrak is based on a Geographical Information System allowing you to:
- Integrate and display any spatial information on the contamination vicinity in superimposed vector map layers: aerial photos, buildings, facilities, lands or communication axes, historical or geophysical survey data, computed maps.
- Manipulate the graphical layers and define their specific display parameters.
- Measure lengths and surfaces.
- Use the geographical system of your choice to position data (Lambert, WGS84, etc.).
- Digitalize the area of concern inside which all the calculations will be performed.
- Enrich your displays with vector or raster images or even imported scanned paper maps or Google maps that you can geolocalize later on in the project.
- Kartotrak GIS loads georeferenced vector or raster images and displays them in superimposed layers together with the interpolated maps
Kartotrak offers an integrated 3D Viewer allowing you to:
- Display any environmental information, boreholes, samples points, topography or lithologic surfaces and 3D computed maps in a single view.
- Build a global 3D model of the contaminated area. When coupled with historical information, the viewer strengthens your understanding of the contamination to eventually define scoping sampling design in a wiser way.
- Kartotrak 3D Viewer allows conceptualizing the project globally through a 3D model
March 16 - 20, 2015
Adquirir os conceitos fundamentais de geoestatística para a Indústria Mineral - 5 dias -
March 23, 2015
May 4, 2015
June 29, 2015
September 14, 2015
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
March 23 - 27, 2015
Adquirir e desenvolver as habilidades necessárias para executar com confiança as tarefas essenciais na avaliação de Recursos Minerais com o Isatis - 5 dias -
March 24, 2015
May 5, 2015
June 30, 2015
September 15, 2015
Learn the art of variography with Isatis - 1-day software course.
May 10 - 13, 2015
Geovariances is to exhibit at CIM Convention 2015. Come with your questions, meet our team and ask for your software demos.
June 1 - 4, 2015
Geovariances is to exhibit at EAGE Madrid '15. Members of the Geovariances team will be available at booth #1070 for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.
June 8, 2015
Find out how geostatistics helps you to better identify and manage risks related to site remediation. AquaConSoil 2015 pre-conference course, organized in partnership with eOde, free of charge for delegates.
June 9 - 12, 2015
Geovariances will be at AquaConsoil 2015 with numerous papers and posters and a booth. We are also to conduct a pre-conference seminar giving "An Overview of Geostatistics for Contaminated Site Characterization". Come with your questions, meet our t...
June 10 - 12, 2015
Geovariances specialist is to give a paper presentation: "Sampling considerations for characterization of radioactive contamination using geostatistics". Be there!
July 8 - 10, 2015
Geovariances is Silver Sponsor of Geomin again. Come with your questions, meet our team at booth #3 and ask for your software demos.
August 19 - 20, 2015
Advanced mining geostatistics topics are to be discussed by our specialist: simulations/scenario reduction. Be there! Our team also welcomes you at Geovariances booth.
September 7 - 11, 2015
Members of the Geovariances team will be there with a booth. Come with your questions, meet our geostatistics specialists and ask for your Isatis demos.