Kartotrak is GIS-based software
Kartotrak is based on a Geographical Information System allowing you to:
- Integrate and display any spatial information on the contamination vicinity in superimposed vector map layers: aerial photos, buildings, facilities, lands or communication axes, historical or geophysical survey data, computed maps.
- Manipulate the graphical layers and define their specific display parameters.
- Measure lengths and surfaces.
- Use the geographical system of your choice to position data (Lambert, WGS84, etc.).
- Digitalize the area of concern inside which all the calculations will be performed.
- Enrich your displays with vector or raster images or even imported scanned paper maps or Google maps that you can geolocalize later on in the project.
- Kartotrak GIS loads georeferenced vector or raster images and displays them in superimposed layers together with the interpolated maps
Kartotrak offers an integrated 3D Viewer allowing you to:
- Display any environmental information, boreholes, samples points, topography or lithologic surfaces and 3D computed maps in a single view.
- Build a global 3D model of the contaminated area. When coupled with historical information, the viewer strengthens your understanding of the contamination to eventually define scoping sampling design in a wiser way.
- Kartotrak 3D Viewer allows conceptualizing the project globally through a 3D model
September 5 - 6, 2016
February 6 - 7, 2017
Go beyond geostatistics fundamentals and learn how to improve your mineral resource estimation with multivariate and non-linear geostatistics - 2-day advanced course
September 5 - 6, 2016
September 26 - 27, 2016
This 2-day course offers an understanding of the use of geostatistics as a tool to produce and validate geological domains used to guide the estimation process.
September 7 - 9, 2016
September 28 - 30, 2016
Learn how to perform resource estimation in an efficient way - 3-day fundamentals course
September 7, 2016
March 1, 2017
Gain the skills you need to build efficient automatic workflows and audit trails in Isatis - 1-day software course.
October 3 - 4, 2016
Get a sound understanding of the Uniform Conditioning concepts for application to recoverable resource estimation - 2-day advanced course.
September 28, 2016
We are offering a free day of training to show you how to conduct a resource estimate with Minestis and what to look out for during the process.
October 5 - 7, 2016
Vous ne connaissez pas encore Kartotrak ? Assistez à la présentation qu'en feront nos consultants et découvrez comment Kartotrak vous aide à mieux comprendre la contamination et à optimiser les coûts d'investigation.
October 13, 2016
The second session of our webinar series will show you why the geostatistical filtering techniques are the solution to get rid of acquisition or processing artefacts in seismic cubes where standard filtering techniques such as mid or low-pass filter...
October 18 - 21, 2016
Geovariances is exhibitor at WMC 2016. Meet up with our team at booth #218. We will be happy to show you Minestis and Isatis latest innovations.
December 11 - 13, 2016
Geovariances is exhibitor at Geomet 2016 in Lima. Please meet us at booth #3. We will be happy to show you Minestis and Isatis latest innovations.