Kartotrak is GIS-based software
Kartotrak is based on a Geographical Information System allowing you to:
- Integrate and display any spatial information on the contamination vicinity in superimposed vector map layers: aerial photos, buildings, facilities, lands or communication axes, historical or geophysical survey data, computed maps.
- Manipulate the graphical layers and define their specific display parameters.
- Measure lengths and surfaces.
- Use the geographical system of your choice to position data (Lambert, WGS84, etc.).
- Digitalize the area of concern inside which all the calculations will be performed.
- Kartotrak GIS loads georeferenced vector or raster images and displays them in superimposed layers together with the interpolated maps
Kartotrak offers an integrated 3D Viewer allowing you to:
- Display any environmental information, boreholes, samples points, topography or lithologic surfaces and 3D computed maps in a single view.
- Build a global 3D model of the contaminated area. When coupled with historical information, the viewer strengthens your understanding of the contamination to eventually define scoping sampling design in a wiser way.
- Kartotrak 3D Viewer allows conceptualizing the project globally through a 3D model
November 25 - 29, 2013
March 10 - 14, 2014
Get an insight into how applied geostatistics can provide a rigorous approach to support resource estimation procedures from mining data analysis to resource classification - 5-day advanced course.
January 20 - 24, 2014
March 10 - 14, 2014
Los fundamentos de los principales conceptos y técnicas usados en la geoestadística minera - Curso de 5 días.
January 27 - 31, 2014
March 17 - 21, 2014
Este curso le brindara el conocimiento operacional de los conceptos y algoritmos de simulaciones condicionales adaptados a las problemáticas mineras corrientes - Curso de 5 días.
February 10, 2014
Gain the skills you need to build efficient automatic workflows and audit trails in Isatis - 1-day software course.
February 11, 2014
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
March 2 - 5, 2014
Geovariances is to exhibit at PDAC 2014. Members of the Geovariances team will be available at booth #1330 for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.
June 16 - 19, 2014
Geovariances will exhibit at EAGE Amsterdam '14. You're welcome at booth #1005.