Kartotrak is GIS-based software
Kartotrak is based on a Geographical Information System allowing you to:
- Integrate and display any spatial information on the contamination vicinity in superimposed vector map layers: aerial photos, buildings, facilities, lands or communication axes, historical or geophysical survey data, computed maps.
- Manipulate the graphical layers and define their specific display parameters.
- Measure lengths and surfaces.
- Use the geographical system of your choice to position data (Lambert, WGS84, etc.).
- Digitalize the area of concern inside which all the calculations will be performed.
- Kartotrak GIS loads georeferenced vector or raster images and displays them in superimposed layers together with the interpolated maps
Kartotrak offers an integrated 3D Viewer allowing you to:
- Display any environmental information, boreholes, samples points, topography or lithologic surfaces and 3D computed maps in a single view.
- Build a global 3D model of the contaminated area. When coupled with historical information, the viewer strengthens your understanding of the contamination to eventually define scoping sampling design in a wiser way.
- Kartotrak 3D Viewer allows conceptualizing the project globally through a 3D model
May 5, 2014
June 4, 2014
June 20, 2014
August 4, 2014
August 21, 2014
September 3, 2014
November 3, 2014
November 27, 2014
December 1, 2014
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
May 6, 2014
June 5, 2014
August 5, 2014
August 22, 2014
September 4, 2014
November 4, 2014
November 28, 2014
December 2, 2014
Learn the art of variography with Isatis - 1-day software course.
May 7, 2014
June 6, 2014
August 6, 2014
September 5, 2014
November 5, 2014
December 3, 2014
Learn how to optimize estimation search neighbourhoods - 1-day fundamentals course.
May 8, 2014
Gain the skills you need to build efficient automatic workflows and audit trails in Isatis - 1-day software course.
June 9 - 10, 2014
August 18 - 19, 2014
Find out the benefits of geostatistical methods applied to coal resource estimation - 2-day fundamentals course.
May 7 - 8, 2014
Yvon Desnoyers, Geovariances expert in Radiological Characterisation, is lecturer at the ibc Nuclear training course: Remediation of Radioactive Contaminated Sites.
June 11 - 12, 2014
Geovariances expose pour la première fois à EnviroNord et présentera son savoir-faire unique en caractérisation de sites et sols pollués.
June 16 - 19, 2014
Our expert in Oil & Gas geostatistics is giving a paper presentation about: "Conditioning static model with connectivity information". You'll also find our team at booth #1005 where they will showcase Isatis 2014 latest features.
July 9 - 11, 2014
Geovariances is proud to organize the 10th geoENV in partnership with Mines ParisTech and geoENVIA. Don't miss the event!
August 18 - 20, 2014
Geovariances is to exhibit at the 9th International Mining Geology Conference. You're most welcome at booth #10. You'll get the opportunity to find out how Isatis helps you improve your resource estimations.
September 22 - 24, 2014
Geovariances is Silver Sponsor at the next Gussow Geoscience Conference 2014 in Banff (Canada) and will feature Isatis 2014 benefits for building high-resolution reservoir models.