Kartotrak is GIS-based software
Kartotrak is based on a Geographical Information System allowing you to:
- Integrate and display any spatial information on the contamination vicinity in superimposed vector map layers: aerial photos, buildings, facilities, lands or communication axes, historical or geophysical survey data, computed maps.
- Manipulate the graphical layers and define their specific display parameters.
- Measure lengths and surfaces.
- Use the geographical system of your choice to position data (Lambert, WGS84, etc.).
- Digitalize the area of concern inside which all the calculations will be performed.
- Enrich your displays with vector or raster images or even imported scanned paper maps or Google maps that you can geolocalize later on in the project.
- Kartotrak GIS loads georeferenced vector or raster images and displays them in superimposed layers together with the interpolated maps
Kartotrak offers an integrated 3D Viewer allowing you to:
- Display any environmental information, boreholes, samples points, topography or lithologic surfaces and 3D computed maps in a single view.
- Build a global 3D model of the contaminated area. When coupled with historical information, the viewer strengthens your understanding of the contamination to eventually define scoping sampling design in a wiser way.
- Kartotrak 3D Viewer allows conceptualizing the project globally through a 3D model
May 13 - 15, 2015
Get an insight into how applied geostatistics can provide a rigorous approach to support resource estimation procedures from mining data analysis and block kriging to recoverable resource estimation ...
June 1 - 2, 2015
Find out the benefits of geostatistical methods applied to coal resource estimation - 2-day fundamentals course.
June 3, 2015
Learn how a drill hole spacing can be defined from your data using your quality and classification standards to quantitatively defend your classification decisions - 1-day fundamentals course.
June 15 - 17, 2015
Learn how to perform resource estimations with Minestis in an efficient way - 3-day course
June 22 - 26, 2015
August 24 - 28, 2015
September 21 - 25, 2015
Get an insight into how applied geostatistics can provide a rigorous approach to support resource estimation procedures from mining data analysis to resource classification - 5-day advanced course.
June 1 - 4, 2015
Geovariances is to exhibit at EAGE Madrid '15. Members of the Geovariances team will be available at booth #1070 for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.
June 8, 2015
Find out how geostatistics helps you to better identify and manage risks related to site remediation. AquaConSoil 2015 pre-conference course, organized in partnership with eOde, free of charge for delegates.
June 9 - 10, 2015
Come at booth #6 to find out more about Minestis, our new geostatistics-based software solution dedicated to mineral resource estimation.
June 9 - 12, 2015
Geovariances will be at AquaConsoil 2015 with numerous papers and posters and a booth. We are also to conduct a pre-conference seminar giving "An Overview of Geostatistics for Contaminated Site Characterization". Come with your questions, meet our t...
June 10 - 12, 2015
Geovariances specialist is to give a paper presentation: "Sampling considerations for characterization of radioactive contamination using geostatistics". Be there!
June 11 - 12, 2015
Want to find out more about Minestis? Members of the Geovariances team will be at booth #6. Come with your questions and ask for your demo.
July 8 - 10, 2015
Geovariances is Silver Sponsor of Geomin again. This is time to find out more about Minestis, our brand new software for mineral resource estimation.
July 13 - 15, 2015
Want to know more about Minestis, our brand new software for mineral resource estimation? Visit us at booth #45 and ask for your demo.
August 19 - 20, 2015
Don't miss out to attend the keynote presentation by Olivier Bertoli, Geovariances Managing Director, related to multivariate conditional simulations and simulation reduction. Also, ask our team for your Minestis or Isatis demo at Geovariances...
September 7 - 11, 2015
Members of the Geovariances team will be there with a booth. Come with your questions, meet our geostatistics specialists and ask for your Isatis demos.