Kartotrak is GIS-based software
Kartotrak is based on a Geographical Information System allowing you to:
- Integrate and display any spatial information on the contamination vicinity in superimposed vector map layers: aerial photos, buildings, facilities, lands or communication axes, historical or geophysical survey data, computed maps.
- Manipulate the graphical layers and define their specific display parameters.
- Measure lengths and surfaces.
- Use the geographical system of your choice to position data (Lambert, WGS84, etc.).
- Digitalize the area of concern inside which all the calculations will be performed.
- Enrich your displays with vector or raster images or even imported scanned paper maps or Google maps that you can geolocalize later on in the project.
- Kartotrak GIS loads georeferenced vector or raster images and displays them in superimposed layers together with the interpolated maps
Kartotrak offers an integrated 3D Viewer allowing you to:
- Display any environmental information, boreholes, samples points, topography or lithologic surfaces and 3D computed maps in a single view.
- Build a global 3D model of the contaminated area. When coupled with historical information, the viewer strengthens your understanding of the contamination to eventually define scoping sampling design in a wiser way.
- Kartotrak 3D Viewer allows conceptualizing the project globally through a 3D model
November 16 - 20, 2015
Los fundamentos de los principales conceptos y técnicas usados en la geoestadística minera - Curso de 5 días.
January 11 - 13, 2016
January 18 - 20, 2016
March 14 - 16, 2016
Learn how to perform resource estimation in an efficient way - 3-day fundamentals course
January 14 - 15, 2016
March 9 - 11, 2016
Go beyond geostatistics fundamentals and learn how to improve your mineral resource estimation with multivariate and non-linear geostatistics - 2-day advanced course
December 1, 2015
Learn how Uniform Conditioning and its post-processing LUC/LMUC deliver predictions of the local distributions of SMUs (selective mining units) within larger panels conditional to neighbouring information, paving the way for powerful resource charac...
December 8, 2015
In less than half-an-hour, learn why correctly defined search neighborhoods are essential to the estimation process and how they help to reduce the risk of conditional bias (overestimation of high grades and underestimation of low grades), to manage...
December 14, 2015
Descubra o porquê e como o Minestis simplifica a estimativa de recursos. Por meio de uma abordagem geoestatística simplificada e segura, o Minestis possui um workflow rápido e seguro para que você obtenha uma modelagem e avaliação de recursos eficie...
January 21 - 22, 2016
Resulting from the agreement giving exclusive access to Isatis’ geostatistical algorithms to Datamine, Geovariances and Datamine will co-host a Uniform Conditioning seminar in Johannesburg in January 2016.
February 4, 2016
Découvrez comment les méthodes géostatistiques vous aident à mieux cerner et maîtriser les risques liés à votre chantier de dépollution. Séminaire conjoint eOde/Geovariances.
February 16 - 18, 2016
Our specialist in radiological charaterization Yvon Desnoyers is chairman of Session 7: Best practices in characterisation of material and waste - Thursday 28 Feb. 8:30-11:00 a.m.