Kartotrak is GIS-based software
Kartotrak is based on a Geographical Information System allowing you to:
- Integrate and display any spatial information on the contamination vicinity in superimposed vector map layers: aerial photos, buildings, facilities, lands or communication axes, historical or geophysical survey data, computed maps.
- Manipulate the graphical layers and define their specific display parameters.
- Measure lengths and surfaces.
- Use the geographical system of your choice to position data (Lambert, WGS84, etc.).
- Digitalize the area of concern inside which all the calculations will be performed.
- Enrich your displays with vector or raster images or even imported scanned paper maps or Google maps that you can geolocalize later on in the project.
- Kartotrak GIS loads georeferenced vector or raster images and displays them in superimposed layers together with the interpolated maps
Kartotrak offers an integrated 3D Viewer allowing you to:
- Display any environmental information, boreholes, samples points, topography or lithologic surfaces and 3D computed maps in a single view.
- Build a global 3D model of the contaminated area. When coupled with historical information, the viewer strengthens your understanding of the contamination to eventually define scoping sampling design in a wiser way.
- Kartotrak 3D Viewer allows conceptualizing the project globally through a 3D model
July 29 - 30, 2014
September 15 - 16, 2014
Find out the benefits of geostatistical methods applied to coal resource estimation - 2-day fundamentals course.
July 31, 2014
September 17, 2014
Learn how a drill hole spacing can be defined from your data using your quality and classification standards to quantitatively defend your classification decisions - 1-day fundamentals course.
August 4, 2014
August 21, 2014
September 3, 2014
November 3, 2014
November 27, 2014
December 1, 2014
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
August 5, 2014
August 22, 2014
September 4, 2014
November 4, 2014
November 28, 2014
December 2, 2014
Learn the art of variography with Isatis - 1-day software course.
August 18 - 20, 2014
Geovariances is to exhibit at the 9th International Mining Geology Conference. You're most welcome at booth #10 where you'll find out why Isatis 2014 improves estimation control.
September 22 - 24, 2014
Geovariances is Silver Sponsor at the next Gussow Geoscience Conference 2014 in Banff (Canada) and will feature Isatis 2014 benefits for building high-resolution reservoir models.
November 24 - 26, 2014
Geovariances, in partnership with SLN, is to present a paper: "Multivariate block simulations of a lateritic type Nickel deposit and post-processing of a representative subset". We'll also be at booth #4.