Kartotrak maps the contamination and evaluates the contaminated volumes
Kartotrak focuses on fast and simplified geostatistical workflow:
- Accurate and reliable 2D or 3D interpolated maps (ordinary kriging),
- Variance indicator maps, providing information on maps quality and reliability.
- Estimation computed either on points (punctual kriging) or over volumes (3D block kriging) so that you get the average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size.
- Kartotrak delivers average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size
Kartotrak provides decision makers with the tools required for efficient risk assessment:
- Probability map of exceeding user specified contamination thresholds,
- Probability map of having contamination values smaller than the values of the map,
- Confidence interval map, particularly useful to point out areas for which the confidence is low.
- Distribution curves of the contaminated land volumes or masses according to specified contamination threshold.
- Kartotrak maps the probability of exceeding a user-defined contaminant concentration threshold helping in categorizing waste volumes
- Kartotrak computes the contaminated land volume distribution from the probability of exceeding a user-defined threshold or from geostatistical simulation results
Kartotrak checks site compliance with regulatory thresholds after remediation is completed thanks to statistical tests.
November 3, 2014
November 27, 2014
December 1, 2014
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
November 4, 2014
November 28, 2014
December 2, 2014
Learn the art of variography with Isatis - 1-day software course.
March 1 - 4, 2015
Geovariances is to exhibit at PDAC 2015. Members of the Geovariances team will be available at booth #1330 for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.