Kartotrak maps the contamination and evaluates the contaminated volumes
Kartotrak focuses on fast and simplified geostatistical workflow:
- Accurate and reliable 2D or 3D interpolated maps (ordinary kriging),
- Variance indicator maps, providing information on maps quality and reliability.
- Estimation computed either on points (punctual kriging) or over volumes (3D block kriging) so that you get the average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size.
- Kartotrak delivers average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size
Kartotrak provides decision makers with the tools required for efficient risk assessment:
- Probability map of exceeding user specified contamination thresholds,
- Probability map of having contamination values smaller than the values of the map,
- Confidence interval map, particularly useful to point out areas for which the confidence is low.
- Distribution curves of the contaminated land volumes or masses according to specified contamination threshold.
- Kartotrak maps the probability of exceeding a user-defined contaminant concentration threshold helping in categorizing waste volumes
- Kartotrak computes the contaminated land volume distribution from the probability of exceeding a user-defined threshold or from geostatistical simulation results
Kartotrak checks site compliance with regulatory thresholds after remediation is completed thanks to statistical tests.
September 14, 2015
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
September 15, 2015
Learn the art of variography with Isatis - 1-day software course.
September 16, 2015
Learn how to optimize estimation search neighbourhoods - 1-day fundamentals course.
September 21 - 25, 2015
Adquirir os conceitos fundamentais de geoestatística para a Indústria Mineral - 5 dias -
September 21 - 25, 2015
September 28 - October 2, 2015
Get an insight into how applied geostatistics can provide a rigorous approach to support resource estimation procedures from mining data analysis to resource classification - 5-day advanced course.
August 17 - 18, 2015
Resulting from the agreement between Datamine and Geovariances, we will co-host a Uniform Conditioning seminar in Johannesburg this August.
August 19 - 20, 2015
Don't miss out to attend the keynote presentation by Olivier Bertoli, Geovariances Managing Director, related to multivariate conditional simulations and simulation reduction. Also, ask our team for your Minestis or Isatis demo at Geovariances...
August 21, 2015
Last April, Geovariances unveiled MINESTIS, its brand new software dedicated to mineral resource estimation. We invite you to attend our presentation seminar in Johannesburg to learn more about MINESTIS great capabilities and benefits. In particular...
September 3, 2015
Descubre por qué y cómo Minestis simplifica la estimación de recursos. A través de un enfoque simplificado y seguro basado en geoestadística, Minestis propone un flujo de trabajo rápido y fácil de utilizar para obtener una estimación de recursos fia...
September 6 - 10, 2015
Attend the key note speech by our consultant on "Multivariate geostatistics: overview, remaining challenges and perspectives". Geovariances also sponsors the event.
September 7 - 11, 2015
Geovariances consultants are to present various topics during poster sessions: geological model characterization, horizon mapping, geostatistical filtering. Don't miss them!
September 14 - 17, 2015
Geovariances is to showcase Minestis at booth #D23. Don't miss the opportunity to find out more about our brand new software for mineral resource estimation.
September 21 - 24, 2015
Geovariances is to exhibit at GLOBAL 2015. Visit our team at booth #10 and ask for your demo of Kartotrak, the integrated software solution for contaminated site characterization.
November 17, 2015
Geovariances will present a paper related to "(Geo)statistical approaches for contamination characterization" and conduct a workshop on Kartotrak and geostatistics. More info is to come...
February 16 - 18, 2016
Our specialist in radiological charaterization Yvon Desnoyers participates in the working group and will present a paper. More information is to come...