Kartotrak maps the contamination and evaluates the contaminated volumes
Kartotrak focuses on fast and simplified geostatistical workflow:
- Accurate and reliable 2D or 3D interpolated maps (ordinary kriging),
- Variance indicator maps, providing information on maps quality and reliability.
- Estimation computed either on points (punctual kriging) or over volumes (3D block kriging) so that you get the average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size.
- Kartotrak delivers average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size
Kartotrak provides decision makers with the tools required for efficient risk assessment:
- Probability map of exceeding user specified contamination thresholds,
- Probability map of having contamination values smaller than the values of the map,
- Confidence interval map, particularly useful to point out areas for which the confidence is low.
- Distribution curves of the contaminated land volumes or masses according to specified contamination threshold.
- Kartotrak maps the probability of exceeding a user-defined contaminant concentration threshold helping in categorizing waste volumes
- Kartotrak computes the contaminated land volume distribution from the probability of exceeding a user-defined threshold or from geostatistical simulation results
Kartotrak checks site compliance with regulatory thresholds after remediation is completed thanks to statistical tests.
October 20 - 21, 2014
Learn the key concepts impacting data analysis and block kriging - 2-day introductory course.
October 22 - 23, 2014
Learn the key concepts for recoverable resource and classification - 2-day introductory course.
October 24, 2014
Apply newly acquired knowledge and concepts on real datasets with Isatis software - 1-day workshop
November 3, 2014
November 27, 2014
December 1, 2014
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
November 24 - 26, 2014
Geovariances, in partnership with SLN, is to present a paper: "Multivariate block simulations of a lateritic type Nickel deposit and post-processing of a representative subset". We'll also be at booth #4.