Kartotrak maps the contamination and evaluates the contaminated volumes
Kartotrak focuses on fast and simplified geostatistical workflow:
- Accurate and reliable 2D or 3D interpolated maps (ordinary kriging),
- Variance indicator maps, providing information on maps quality and reliability.
- Estimation computed either on points (punctual kriging) or over volumes (3D block kriging) so that you get the average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size.
- Kartotrak delivers average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size
Kartotrak provides decision makers with the tools required for efficient risk assessment:
- Probability map of exceeding user specified contamination thresholds,
- Probability map of having contamination values smaller than the values of the map,
- Confidence interval map, particularly useful to point out areas for which the confidence is low.
- Distribution curves of the contaminated land volumes or masses according to specified contamination threshold.
- Kartotrak maps the probability of exceeding a user-defined contaminant concentration threshold helping in categorizing waste volumes
- Kartotrak computes the contaminated land volume distribution from the probability of exceeding a user-defined threshold or from geostatistical simulation results
Kartotrak checks site compliance with regulatory thresholds after remediation is completed thanks to statistical tests.
July 29 - 30, 2014
September 15 - 16, 2014
Find out the benefits of geostatistical methods applied to coal resource estimation - 2-day fundamentals course.
July 31, 2014
September 17, 2014
Learn how a drill hole spacing can be defined from your data using your quality and classification standards to quantitatively defend your classification decisions - 1-day fundamentals course.
August 4, 2014
August 21, 2014
September 3, 2014
November 3, 2014
November 27, 2014
December 1, 2014
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
August 5, 2014
August 22, 2014
September 4, 2014
November 4, 2014
November 28, 2014
December 2, 2014
Learn the art of variography with Isatis - 1-day software course.
August 18 - 20, 2014
Geovariances is to exhibit at the 9th International Mining Geology Conference. You're most welcome at booth #10 where you'll find out why Isatis 2014 improves estimation control.
September 22 - 24, 2014
Geovariances is Silver Sponsor at the next Gussow Geoscience Conference 2014 in Banff (Canada) and will feature Isatis 2014 benefits for building high-resolution reservoir models.
November 24 - 26, 2014
Geovariances, in partnership with SLN, is to present a paper: "Multivariate block simulations of a lateritic type Nickel deposit and post-processing of a representative subset". We'll also be at booth #4.