Kartotrak maps the contamination and evaluates the contaminated volumes
Kartotrak focuses on fast and simplified geostatistical workflow:
- Accurate and reliable 2D or 3D interpolated maps (ordinary kriging),
- Variance indicator maps, providing information on maps quality and reliability.
- Estimation computed either on points (punctual kriging) or over volumes (3D block kriging) so that you get the average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size.
- Kartotrak delivers average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size
Kartotrak provides decision makers with the tools required for efficient risk assessment:
- Probability map of exceeding user specified contamination thresholds,
- Probability map of having contamination values smaller than the values of the map,
- Confidence interval map, particularly useful to point out areas for which the confidence is low.
- Distribution curves of the contaminated land volumes or masses according to specified contamination threshold.
- Kartotrak maps the probability of exceeding a user-defined contaminant concentration threshold helping in categorizing waste volumes
- Kartotrak computes the contaminated land volume distribution from the probability of exceeding a user-defined threshold or from geostatistical simulation results
Kartotrak checks site compliance with regulatory thresholds after remediation is completed thanks to statistical tests.
December 2, 2016
Get a clear and concise overview of key geostatistical concepts used in mining resource estimation - 1-day introductory course.
December 5, 2016
This 1-day course offers a complementary understanding of the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process.
December 6, 2016
Learn the art of variography with Isatis - 1-day software course.
December 7, 2016
Discover Geovariances new tools for Kriging Neighborood Analysis, and familiarize yourself with the theory behind Kriging.
December 5 - 9, 2016
Únase a nosotros en esta oportunidad única para aprender sobre los principios teóricos detrás del Condicionamiento Uniforme, Estimación Multivariada de leyes y Análisis de Kriging Neighbourhood y la forma en cómo se aplican dentro del software de Da...
December 8, 2016
Discover why and how Minestis increases your confidence level in your geological model
December 9, 2016
Bring your data and find out how quick and easy it is to get a resource model with Minestis.Go for it now!
December 11 - 13, 2016
Meat our team in Lima. Geovariances is exhibitor at Geomet 2016 and presents a paper about automatic sample classification into domains with Minestis.
December 13, 2016
The third session of our webinar series will show you how to combine process-based modeling techniques such as Flumy in Isatis and geostatistics to improve reservoir geological model accuracy and realism.
December 14, 2016
Geovariances le invita a asistir al seminario gratuito sobre Minestis en Lima, Perú el 14 de diciembre 2016. Descubra el software que combina el modelamiento geológico y la estimación de recursos minerales.