Kartotrak maps the contamination and evaluates the contaminated volumes
Kartotrak focuses on fast and simplified geostatistical workflow:
- Accurate and reliable 2D or 3D interpolated maps (ordinary kriging),
- Variance indicator maps, providing information on maps quality and reliability.
- Estimation computed either on points (punctual kriging) or over volumes (3D block kriging) so that you get the average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size.
- Kartotrak delivers average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size
Kartotrak provides decision makers with the tools required for efficient risk assessment:
- Probability map of exceeding user specified contamination thresholds,
- Probability map of having contamination values smaller than the values of the map,
- Confidence interval map, particularly useful to point out areas for which the confidence is low.
- Distribution curves of the contaminated land volumes according to specified contamination threshold.
- Kartotrak maps the probability of exceeding a user-defined contaminant concentration threshold helping in categorizing waste volumes
- Kartotrak computes the contaminated land volume distribution from the probability of exceeding a user-defined threshold or from geostatistical simulation results
November 25 - 29, 2013
March 10 - 14, 2014
Get an insight into how applied geostatistics can provide a rigorous approach to support resource estimation procedures from mining data analysis to resource classification - 5-day advanced course.
January 20 - 24, 2014
March 10 - 14, 2014
Los fundamentos de los principales conceptos y técnicas usados en la geoestadística minera - Curso de 5 días.
January 27 - 31, 2014
March 17 - 21, 2014
Este curso le brindara el conocimiento operacional de los conceptos y algoritmos de simulaciones condicionales adaptados a las problemáticas mineras corrientes - Curso de 5 días.
February 10, 2014
Gain the skills you need to build efficient automatic workflows and audit trails in Isatis - 1-day software course.
February 11, 2014
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
December 11 - 12, 2013
Geovariances' consultant Renaud Meunier is giving a paper: "Model-derived uncertainties or uncertainty about models?". Be there to find out more about the importance of the model uncertainty quantification according to the reservoir study stag
December 12, 2013
Find out how the most complete geostatistical software solution can help you improve your resource estimations