Kartotrak maps the contamination and evaluates the contaminated volumes
Kartotrak focuses on fast and simplified geostatistical workflow:
- Accurate and reliable 2D or 3D interpolated maps (ordinary kriging),
- Variance indicator maps, providing information on maps quality and reliability.
- Estimation computed either on points (punctual kriging) or over volumes (3D block kriging) so that you get the average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size.
- Kartotrak delivers average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size
Kartotrak provides decision makers with the tools required for efficient risk assessment:
- Probability map of exceeding user specified contamination thresholds,
- Probability map of having contamination values smaller than the values of the map,
- Confidence interval map, particularly useful to point out areas for which the confidence is low.
- Distribution curves of the contaminated land volumes or masses according to specified contamination threshold.
- Kartotrak maps the probability of exceeding a user-defined contaminant concentration threshold helping in categorizing waste volumes
- Kartotrak computes the contaminated land volume distribution from the probability of exceeding a user-defined threshold or from geostatistical simulation results
Kartotrak checks site compliance with regulatory thresholds after remediation is completed thanks to statistical tests.
September 3, 2014
November 3, 2014
November 27, 2014
December 1, 2014
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
September 4, 2014
November 4, 2014
November 28, 2014
December 2, 2014
Learn the art of variography with Isatis - 1-day software course.
September 5, 2014
November 5, 2014
December 3, 2014
Learn how to optimize estimation search neighbourhoods - 1-day fundamentals course.
September 15 - 16, 2014
Find out the benefits of geostatistical methods applied to coal resource estimation - 2-day fundamentals course.
September 17, 2014
Learn how a drill hole spacing can be defined from your data using your quality and classification standards to quantitatively defend your classification decisions - 1-day fundamentals course.
September 22 - 24, 2014
Geovariances is Silver Sponsor at the Gussow Geoscience Conference 2014 in Banff (Canada). Attend the presentation by our expert about connectivity analysis for consistent reservoir model.
September 25, 2014
Come and learn how advanced geostatistics can be applied to improve seismic processing or geomodeling.
November 24 - 26, 2014
Geovariances, in partnership with SLN, is to present a paper: "Multivariate block simulations of a lateritic type Nickel deposit and post-processing of a representative subset". We'll also be at booth #4.