Kartotrak maps the contamination and evaluates the contaminated volumes
Kartotrak focuses on fast and simplified geostatistical workflow:
- Accurate and reliable 2D or 3D interpolated maps (ordinary kriging),
- Variance indicator maps, providing information on maps quality and reliability.
- Estimation computed either on points (punctual kriging) or over volumes (3D block kriging) so that you get the average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size.
- Kartotrak delivers average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size
Kartotrak provides decision makers with the tools required for efficient risk assessment:
- Probability map of exceeding user specified contamination thresholds,
- Probability map of having contamination values smaller than the values of the map,
- Confidence interval map, particularly useful to point out areas for which the confidence is low.
- Distribution curves of the contaminated land volumes or masses according to specified contamination threshold.
- Kartotrak maps the probability of exceeding a user-defined contaminant concentration threshold helping in categorizing waste volumes
- Kartotrak computes the contaminated land volume distribution from the probability of exceeding a user-defined threshold or from geostatistical simulation results
Kartotrak checks site compliance with regulatory thresholds after remediation is completed thanks to statistical tests.
November 16 - 20, 2015
Los fundamentos de los principales conceptos y técnicas usados en la geoestadística minera - Curso de 5 días.
January 11 - 13, 2016
January 18 - 20, 2016
March 14 - 16, 2016
Learn how to perform resource estimation in an efficient way - 3-day fundamentals course
January 14 - 15, 2016
March 9 - 11, 2016
Go beyond geostatistics fundamentals and learn how to improve your mineral resource estimation with multivariate and non-linear geostatistics - 2-day advanced course
December 1, 2015
Learn how Uniform Conditioning and its post-processing LUC/LMUC deliver predictions of the local distributions of SMUs (selective mining units) within larger panels conditional to neighbouring information, paving the way for powerful resource charac...
December 8, 2015
In less than half-an-hour, learn why correctly defined search neighborhoods are essential to the estimation process and how they help to reduce the risk of conditional bias (overestimation of high grades and underestimation of low grades), to manage...
December 14, 2015
Descubra o porquê e como o Minestis simplifica a estimativa de recursos. Por meio de uma abordagem geoestatística simplificada e segura, o Minestis possui um workflow rápido e seguro para que você obtenha uma modelagem e avaliação de recursos eficie...
January 21 - 22, 2016
Resulting from the agreement giving exclusive access to Isatis’ geostatistical algorithms to Datamine, Geovariances and Datamine will co-host a Uniform Conditioning seminar in Johannesburg in January 2016.
February 4, 2016
Découvrez comment les méthodes géostatistiques vous aident à mieux cerner et maîtriser les risques liés à votre chantier de dépollution. Séminaire conjoint eOde/Geovariances.
February 16 - 18, 2016
Our specialist in radiological charaterization Yvon Desnoyers is chairman of Session 7: Best practices in characterisation of material and waste - Thursday 28 Feb. 8:30-11:00 a.m.