Kartotrak maps the contamination and evaluates the contaminated volumes
Kartotrak focuses on fast and simplified geostatistical workflow:
- Accurate and reliable 2D or 3D interpolated maps (ordinary kriging),
- Variance indicator maps, providing information on maps quality and reliability.
- Estimation computed either on points (punctual kriging) or over volumes (3D block kriging) so that you get the average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size.
- Kartotrak delivers average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size
Kartotrak provides decision makers with the tools required for efficient risk assessment:
- Probability map of exceeding user specified contamination thresholds,
- Probability map of having contamination values smaller than the values of the map,
- Confidence interval map, particularly useful to point out areas for which the confidence is low.
- Distribution curves of the contaminated land volumes or masses according to specified contamination threshold.
- Kartotrak maps the probability of exceeding a user-defined contaminant concentration threshold helping in categorizing waste volumes
- Kartotrak computes the contaminated land volume distribution from the probability of exceeding a user-defined threshold or from geostatistical simulation results
Kartotrak checks site compliance with regulatory thresholds after remediation is completed thanks to statistical tests.
September 5 - 6, 2016
February 6 - 7, 2017
Go beyond geostatistics fundamentals and learn how to improve your mineral resource estimation with multivariate and non-linear geostatistics - 2-day advanced course
September 5 - 6, 2016
September 26 - 27, 2016
This 2-day course offers an understanding of the use of geostatistics as a tool to produce and validate geological domains used to guide the estimation process.
September 7 - 9, 2016
September 28 - 30, 2016
Learn how to perform resource estimation in an efficient way - 3-day fundamentals course
September 7, 2016
March 1, 2017
Gain the skills you need to build efficient automatic workflows and audit trails in Isatis - 1-day software course.
October 3 - 4, 2016
Get a sound understanding of the Uniform Conditioning concepts for application to recoverable resource estimation - 2-day advanced course.
September 28, 2016
We are offering a free day of training to show you how to conduct a resource estimate with Minestis and what to look out for during the process.
October 5 - 7, 2016
Vous ne connaissez pas encore Kartotrak ? Assistez à la présentation qu'en feront nos consultants et découvrez comment Kartotrak vous aide à mieux comprendre la contamination et à optimiser les coûts d'investigation.
October 13, 2016
The second session of our webinar series will show you why the geostatistical filtering techniques are the solution to get rid of acquisition or processing artefacts in seismic cubes where standard filtering techniques such as mid or low-pass filter...
October 18 - 21, 2016
Geovariances is exhibitor at WMC 2016. Meet up with our team at booth #218. We will be happy to show you Minestis and Isatis latest innovations.
December 11 - 13, 2016
Geovariances is exhibitor at Geomet 2016 in Lima. Please meet us at booth #3. We will be happy to show you Minestis and Isatis latest innovations.