Kartotrak maps the contamination and evaluates the contaminated volumes
Kartotrak focuses on fast and simplified geostatistical workflow:
- Accurate and reliable 2D or 3D interpolated maps (ordinary kriging),
- Variance indicator maps, providing information on maps quality and reliability.
- Estimation computed either on points (punctual kriging) or over volumes (3D block kriging) so that you get the average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size.
- Kartotrak delivers average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size
Kartotrak provides decision makers with the tools required for efficient risk assessment:
- Probability map of exceeding user specified contamination thresholds,
- Probability map of having contamination values smaller than the values of the map,
- Confidence interval map, particularly useful to point out areas for which the confidence is low.
- Distribution curves of the contaminated land volumes or masses according to specified contamination threshold.
- Kartotrak maps the probability of exceeding a user-defined contaminant concentration threshold helping in categorizing waste volumes
- Kartotrak computes the contaminated land volume distribution from the probability of exceeding a user-defined threshold or from geostatistical simulation results
Kartotrak checks site compliance with regulatory thresholds after remediation is completed thanks to statistical tests.
March 16 - 20, 2015
Adquirir os conceitos fundamentais de geoestatística para a Indústria Mineral - 5 dias -
March 23 - 27, 2015
Adquirir e desenvolver as habilidades necessárias para executar com confiança as tarefas essenciais na avaliação de Recursos Minerais com o Isatis - 5 dias -
May 4, 2015
June 29, 2015
September 14, 2015
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
May 5, 2015
June 30, 2015
September 15, 2015
Learn the art of variography with Isatis - 1-day software course.
May 10 - 13, 2015
MINESTIS, Geovariances brand new software solution dedicated to resource estimation, will be showcased at booth #3124. This is a good time to ask for a demo and find out why and how MINESTIS simplifies resource estimation.
May 21 - 22, 2015
Find out why and how Minestis simplifies resource estimations. Through a simplified and secure geostatistics-based approach, Minestis offers the fast and easy-to-use workflow you need for efficient and reliable domain modeling and resource evaluatio
June 1 - 4, 2015
Geovariances is to exhibit at EAGE Madrid '15. Members of the Geovariances team will be available at booth #1070 for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.
June 8, 2015
Find out how geostatistics helps you to better identify and manage risks related to site remediation. AquaConSoil 2015 pre-conference course, organized in partnership with eOde, free of charge for delegates.
June 9 - 12, 2015
Geovariances will be at AquaConsoil 2015 with numerous papers and posters and a booth. We are also to conduct a pre-conference seminar giving "An Overview of Geostatistics for Contaminated Site Characterization". Come with your questions, meet our t...
June 10 - 12, 2015
Geovariances specialist is to give a paper presentation: "Sampling considerations for characterization of radioactive contamination using geostatistics". Be there!
July 8 - 10, 2015
Geovariances is Silver Sponsor of Geomin again. This is time to find out more about Minestis, our brand new software for mineral resource estimation.
August 19 - 20, 2015
Advanced mining geostatistics topics are to be discussed by our specialist: simulations/scenario reduction. Be there! Our team also welcomes you at Geovariances booth.
September 7 - 11, 2015
Members of the Geovariances team will be there with a booth. Come with your questions, meet our geostatistics specialists and ask for your Isatis demos.