Kartotrak maps the contamination and evaluates the contaminated volumes
Kartotrak focuses on fast and simplified geostatistical workflow:
- Accurate and reliable 2D or 3D interpolated maps (ordinary kriging),
- Variance indicator maps, providing information on maps quality and reliability.
- Estimation computed either on points (punctual kriging) or over volumes (3D block kriging) so that you get the average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size.
- Kartotrak delivers average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size
Kartotrak provides decision makers with the tools required for efficient risk assessment:
- Probability map of exceeding user specified contamination thresholds,
- Probability map of having contamination values smaller than the values of the map,
- Confidence interval map, particularly useful to point out areas for which the confidence is low.
- Distribution curves of the contaminated land volumes or masses according to specified contamination threshold.
- Kartotrak maps the probability of exceeding a user-defined contaminant concentration threshold helping in categorizing waste volumes
- Kartotrak computes the contaminated land volume distribution from the probability of exceeding a user-defined threshold or from geostatistical simulation results
Kartotrak checks site compliance with regulatory thresholds after remediation is completed thanks to statistical tests.
October 27, 2015
Découvrez comment les méthodes géostatistiques vous aident à mieux cerner et maîtriser les risques liés à votre chantier de dépollution. Séminaire conjoint eOde/Geovariances.
November 4 - 6, 2015
During the workshop, Geovariances is offering a half-day special session dedicated to the application of geostatistics to soil characterization.
November 17, 2015
Geovariances consultants are to present papers about contamination characterization. They are also to conduct a workshop on geostatistics best practices. Be there!
February 16 - 18, 2016
Our specialist in radiological charaterization Yvon Desnoyers participates in the working group and will present a paper. More information is to come...