Kartotrak maps the contamination and evaluates the contaminated volumes
Kartotrak focuses on fast and simplified geostatistical workflow:
- Accurate and reliable 2D or 3D interpolated maps (ordinary kriging),
- Variance indicator maps, providing information on maps quality and reliability.
- Estimation computed either on points (punctual kriging) or over volumes (3D block kriging) so that you get the average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size.
- Kartotrak delivers average contaminant concentration on a volume corresponding to the sampling support size
Kartotrak provides decision makers with the tools required for efficient risk assessment:
- Probability map of exceeding user specified contamination thresholds,
- Probability map of having contamination values smaller than the values of the map,
- Confidence interval map, particularly useful to point out areas for which the confidence is low.
- Distribution curves of the contaminated land volumes or masses according to specified contamination threshold.
- Kartotrak maps the probability of exceeding a user-defined contaminant concentration threshold helping in categorizing waste volumes
- Kartotrak computes the contaminated land volume distribution from the probability of exceeding a user-defined threshold or from geostatistical simulation results
Kartotrak checks site compliance with regulatory thresholds after remediation is completed thanks to statistical tests.
March 9 - 11, 2016
Go beyond geostatistics fundamentals and learn how to improve your mineral resource estimation with multivariate and non-linear geostatistics - 2-day advanced course
March 14 - 16, 2016
June 22 - 24, 2016
September 7 - 9, 2016
Learn how to perform resource estimation in an efficient way - 3-day fundamentals course
February 16 - 18, 2016
Our specialist in radiological charaterization Yvon Desnoyers is chairman of Session 7: Best practices in characterisation of material and waste - Thursday 18 Feb. 8:30-11:00 a.m.
March 6 - 9, 2016
Geovariances is to exhibit at PDAC 2016. Members of the Geovariances team will be available at booth #1330 for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis and Minestis latest versions.
March 8, 2016
Découvrez comment les méthodes géostatistiques vous aident à mieux cerner et maîtriser les risques liés à votre chantier de dépollution. Séminaire conjoint eOde/Geovariances.
March 21 - 22, 2016
Decorrente do acordo que dá acesso exclusivo aos algoritimos geoestatísticos do Isatis para a Datamine, Geovariances e Datamine realizarão em parceria um treinamento sobre Condicionamento Uniforme à Belo Horizonte em março de 2016.
March 24, 2016
You're an Isatis user? You're expert in Geostatistics?Join us for our Isatis User's Meeting in Perth and discover the latest innovations in Isatis 2016 for state of the art geostatistical solutions.
May 30 - June 2, 2016
Geovariances is to exhibit at EAGE 2016. Members of the Geovariances team will be available for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.
August 21 - 23, 2016
Geovariances is to exhibit at Minin 2016. Members of the Geovariances team will be available for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.
August 27 - September 4, 2016
Geovariances is to exhibit at IGC 2016. Members of the Geovariances team will be available for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis and Minestis latest version.
October 18 - 21, 2016
Geovariances is exhibitor at WMC 2016. Meet up with our team at booth #218. We will be happy to show you Minestis and Isatis latest innovations.
December 11 - 13, 2016
Geovariances is exhibitor at Geomet 2016 in Lima. Please meet us at booth #3. We will be happy to show you Minestis and Isatis latest innovations.