Kartotrak optimizes sampling plan design
Kartotrak offers tools to design sampling plans in an optimal way:
- Range of sampling plan designs from sampling over a regular grid (rectangular, triangular or circular mesh) to random sampling.
- Range of statistical tests (WRS test, Sign test, Wilks Formula) for mesh size optimization.
- Interactive definition of sample location.
- Automatic storage of the sample points identified by their geographical coordinates in the database.
- Kartotrak helps you in designing and optimizing your sampling survey through statistical tests
Kartotrak integrated geostatistical workflow delivers the uncertainty map attached to the interpolated map of the contamination level allowing to:
- Identify the areas which are sub-sampled or inside which contamination levels are highly variable.
- Determine if additional sampling locations are warranted, and where to position them if needed.
- Kartotrak geostatistics workflow delivers the kriged map enabling the identification of problematic areas and the standard-deviation map which helps identifying sub-sampled or highly variable areas
September 5 - 6, 2016
February 6 - 7, 2017
Go beyond geostatistics fundamentals and learn how to improve your mineral resource estimation with multivariate and non-linear geostatistics - 2-day advanced course
September 5 - 6, 2016
September 26 - 27, 2016
This 2-day course offers an understanding of the use of geostatistics as a tool to produce and validate geological domains used to guide the estimation process.
September 7 - 9, 2016
September 28 - 30, 2016
Learn how to perform resource estimation in an efficient way - 3-day fundamentals course
September 7, 2016
March 1, 2017
Gain the skills you need to build efficient automatic workflows and audit trails in Isatis - 1-day software course.
October 3 - 4, 2016
Get a sound understanding of the Uniform Conditioning concepts for application to recoverable resource estimation - 2-day advanced course.
September 28, 2016
We are offering a free day of training to show you how to conduct a resource estimate with Minestis and what to look out for during the process.
October 5 - 7, 2016
Vous ne connaissez pas encore Kartotrak ? Assistez à la présentation qu'en feront nos consultants et découvrez comment Kartotrak vous aide à mieux comprendre la contamination et à optimiser les coûts d'investigation.
October 13, 2016
The second session of our webinar series will show you why the geostatistical filtering techniques are the solution to get rid of acquisition or processing artefacts in seismic cubes where standard filtering techniques such as mid or low-pass filter...
October 18 - 21, 2016
Geovariances is exhibitor at WMC 2016. Meet up with our team at booth #218. We will be happy to show you Minestis and Isatis latest innovations.
December 11 - 13, 2016
Geovariances is exhibitor at Geomet 2016 in Lima. Please meet us at booth #3. We will be happy to show you Minestis and Isatis latest innovations.