Kartotrak optimizes sampling plan design
Kartotrak offers tools to design sampling plans in an optimal way:
- Range of sampling plan designs from sampling over a regular grid (rectangular, triangular or circular mesh) to random sampling.
- Range of statistical tests (WRS test, Sign test, Wilks Formula) for mesh size optimization.
- Interactive definition of sample location.
- Automatic storage of the sample points identified by their geographical coordinates in the database.
- Kartotrak helps you in designing and optimizing your sampling survey through statistical tests
Kartotrak integrated geostatistical workflow delivers the uncertainty map attached to the interpolated map of the contamination level allowing to:
- Identify the areas which are sub-sampled or inside which contamination levels are highly variable.
- Determine if additional sampling locations are warranted, and where to position them if needed.
- Kartotrak geostatistics workflow delivers the kriged map enabling the identification of problematic areas and the standard-deviation map which helps identifying sub-sampled or highly variable areas
September 3, 2014
November 3, 2014
November 27, 2014
December 1, 2014
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
September 4, 2014
November 4, 2014
November 28, 2014
December 2, 2014
Learn the art of variography with Isatis - 1-day software course.
September 5, 2014
November 5, 2014
December 3, 2014
Learn how to optimize estimation search neighbourhoods - 1-day fundamentals course.
September 15 - 16, 2014
Find out the benefits of geostatistical methods applied to coal resource estimation - 2-day fundamentals course.
September 17, 2014
Learn how a drill hole spacing can be defined from your data using your quality and classification standards to quantitatively defend your classification decisions - 1-day fundamentals course.
September 22 - 24, 2014
Geovariances is Silver Sponsor at the next Gussow Geoscience Conference 2014 in Banff (Canada) and will feature Isatis 2014 benefits for building high-resolution reservoir models.
November 24 - 26, 2014
Geovariances, in partnership with SLN, is to present a paper: "Multivariate block simulations of a lateritic type Nickel deposit and post-processing of a representative subset". We'll also be at booth #4.