Kartotrak optimizes sampling plan design
Kartotrak offers tools to design sampling plans in an optimal way:
- Range of sampling plan designs from sampling over a regular grid (rectangular, triangular or circular mesh) to random sampling.
- Range of statistical tests (WRS test, Sign test, Wilks Formula) for mesh size optimization.
- Interactive definition of sample location.
- Automatic storage of the sample points identified by their geographical coordinates in the database.
- Kartotrak helps you in designing and optimizing your sampling survey through statistical tests
Kartotrak integrated geostatistical workflow delivers the uncertainty map attached to the interpolated map of the contamination level allowing to:
- Identify the areas which are sub-sampled or inside which contamination levels are highly variable.
- Determine if additional sampling locations are warranted, and where to position them if needed.
- Kartotrak geostatistics workflow delivers the kriged map enabling the identification of problematic areas and the standard-deviation map which helps identifying sub-sampled or highly variable areas
May 5, 2014
June 4, 2014
June 20, 2014
August 4, 2014
August 21, 2014
September 3, 2014
November 3, 2014
November 27, 2014
December 1, 2014
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
May 6, 2014
June 5, 2014
August 5, 2014
August 22, 2014
September 4, 2014
November 4, 2014
November 28, 2014
December 2, 2014
Learn the art of variography with Isatis - 1-day software course.
May 7, 2014
June 6, 2014
August 6, 2014
September 5, 2014
November 5, 2014
December 3, 2014
Learn how to optimize estimation search neighbourhoods - 1-day fundamentals course.
May 8, 2014
Gain the skills you need to build efficient automatic workflows and audit trails in Isatis - 1-day software course.
June 9 - 10, 2014
August 18 - 19, 2014
Find out the benefits of geostatistical methods applied to coal resource estimation - 2-day fundamentals course.
May 7 - 8, 2014
Yvon Desnoyers, Geovariances expert in Radiological Characterisation, is lecturer at the ibc Nuclear training course: Remediation of Radioactive Contaminated Sites.
June 11 - 12, 2014
Geovariances expose pour la première fois à EnviroNord et présentera son savoir-faire unique en caractérisation de sites et sols pollués.
June 16 - 19, 2014
Our expert in Oil & Gas geostatistics is giving a paper presentation about: "Conditioning static model with connectivity information". You'll also find our team at booth #1005 where they will showcase Isatis 2014 latest features.
July 9 - 11, 2014
Geovariances is proud to organize the 10th geoENV in partnership with Mines ParisTech and geoENVIA. Don't miss the event!
August 18 - 20, 2014
Geovariances is to exhibit at the 9th International Mining Geology Conference. You're most welcome at booth #10. You'll get the opportunity to find out how Isatis helps you improve your resource estimations.
September 22 - 24, 2014
Geovariances is Silver Sponsor at the next Gussow Geoscience Conference 2014 in Banff (Canada) and will feature Isatis 2014 benefits for building high-resolution reservoir models.