Kartotrak optimizes sampling plan design
Kartotrak offers tools to design sampling plans in an optimal way:
- Range of sampling plan designs from sampling over a regular grid (rectangular, triangular or circular mesh) to random sampling.
- Range of statistical tests (WRS test, Sign test, Wilks Formula) for mesh size optimization.
- Interactive definition of sample location.
- Automatic storage of the sample points identified by their geographical coordinates in the database.
- Kartotrak helps you in designing and optimizing your sampling survey through statistical tests
Kartotrak integrated geostatistical workflow delivers the uncertainty map attached to the interpolated map of the contamination level allowing to:
- Identify the areas which are sub-sampled or inside which contamination levels are highly variable.
- Determine if additional sampling locations are warranted, and where to position them if needed.
- Kartotrak geostatistics workflow delivers the kriged map enabling the identification of problematic areas and the standard-deviation map which helps identifying sub-sampled or highly variable areas
March 4 - 6, 2015
Get an insight into how applied geostatistics can provide a rigorous approach to support resource estimation procedures from mining data analysis to block kriging - 2.5-day course
March 16 - 20, 2015
Adquirir os conceitos fundamentais de geoestatística para a Indústria Mineral - 5 dias -
March 23 - 27, 2015
Adquirir e desenvolver as habilidades necessárias para executar com confiança as tarefas essenciais na avaliação de Recursos Minerais com o Isatis - 5 dias -
June 22 - 26, 2015
August 24 - 28, 2015
Get an insight into how applied geostatistics can provide a rigorous approach to support resource estimation procedures from mining data analysis to resource classification - 5-day advanced course.
September 21 - 25, 2015
Adquirir uma visão completa de como a geoestatística aplicada pode proporcionar uma abordagem robusta para apoiar os processos de estimativa de recursos, desde a análise de dados até aclassificação d...
February 3, 2015
Découvrez comment les méthodes géostatistiques vous aident à mieux cerner et maîtriser les risques liés à votre chantier de dépollution. Réalisé en partenariat avec eOde.
March 1 - 4, 2015
Geovariances is to exhibit at PDAC 2015. Members of the Geovariances team will be available at booth #1330 for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.
March 15 - 19, 2015
Come to attend our expert's presentation "Why use geostatistics for nuclear decommissioning projects?"
March 24 - 26, 2015
Attend the paper presentation by our specialist in Environmental geostatistics: "An overview of radio-contaminated site characterization: methodology and challenges".
May 10 - 13, 2015
Geovariances is to exhibit at CIM Convention 2015. Come with your questions, meet our team and ask for your software demos.
June 1 - 4, 2015
Geovariances is to exhibit at EAGE Madrid '15. Members of the Geovariances team will be available at booth #1070 for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.
June 9 - 12, 2015
Geovariances is to exhibit at AquaConsoil 2015. Come with your questions, meet our team and ask for your Kartotrak demos.
July 8 - 10, 2015
Geovariances is Silver Sponsor of Geomin again. Come with your questions, meet our team at booth #3 and ask for your software demos.
September 7 - 11, 2015
Members of the Geovariances team will be there with a booth. Come with your questions, meet our geostatistics specialists and ask for your Isatis demos.