Kartotrak optimizes sampling plan design
Kartotrak offers tools to design sampling plans in an optimal way:
- Range of sampling plan designs from sampling over a regular grid (rectangular, triangular or circular mesh) to random sampling.
- Range of statistical tests (WRS test, Sign test, Wilks Formula) for mesh size optimization.
- Interactive definition of sample location.
- Automatic storage of the sample points identified by their geographical coordinates in the database.
- Kartotrak helps you in designing and optimizing your sampling survey through statistical tests
Kartotrak integrated geostatistical workflow delivers the uncertainty map attached to the interpolated map of the contamination level allowing to:
- Identify the areas which are sub-sampled or inside which contamination levels are highly variable.
- Determine if additional sampling locations are warranted, and where to position them if needed.
- Kartotrak geostatistics workflow delivers the kriged map enabling the identification of problematic areas and the standard-deviation map which helps identifying sub-sampled or highly variable areas
November 16 - 20, 2015
Los fundamentos de los principales conceptos y técnicas usados en la geoestadística minera - Curso de 5 días.
January 11 - 13, 2016
January 18 - 20, 2016
March 14 - 16, 2016
Learn how to perform resource estimation in an efficient way - 3-day fundamentals course
January 14 - 15, 2016
March 9 - 11, 2016
Go beyond geostatistics fundamentals and learn how to improve your mineral resource estimation with multivariate and non-linear geostatistics - 2-day advanced course
December 1, 2015
Learn how Uniform Conditioning and its post-processing LUC/LMUC deliver predictions of the local distributions of SMUs (selective mining units) within larger panels conditional to neighbouring information, paving the way for powerful resource charac...
December 8, 2015
In less than half-an-hour, learn why correctly defined search neighborhoods are essential to the estimation process and how they help to reduce the risk of conditional bias (overestimation of high grades and underestimation of low grades), to manage...
December 14, 2015
Descubra o porquê e como o Minestis simplifica a estimativa de recursos. Por meio de uma abordagem geoestatística simplificada e segura, o Minestis possui um workflow rápido e seguro para que você obtenha uma modelagem e avaliação de recursos eficie...
January 21 - 22, 2016
Resulting from the agreement giving exclusive access to Isatis’ geostatistical algorithms to Datamine, Geovariances and Datamine will co-host a Uniform Conditioning seminar in Johannesburg in January 2016.
February 4, 2016
Découvrez comment les méthodes géostatistiques vous aident à mieux cerner et maîtriser les risques liés à votre chantier de dépollution. Séminaire conjoint eOde/Geovariances.
February 16 - 18, 2016
Our specialist in radiological charaterization Yvon Desnoyers is chairman of Session 7: Best practices in characterisation of material and waste - Thursday 28 Feb. 8:30-11:00 a.m.