Kartotrak optimizes sampling plan design
Kartotrak offers tools to design sampling plans in an optimal way:
- Range of sampling plan designs from sampling over a regular grid (rectangular, triangular or circular mesh) to random sampling.
- Range of statistical tests (WRS test, Sign test, Wilks Formula) for mesh size optimization.
- Interactive definition of sample location.
- Automatic storage of the sample points identified by their geographical coordinates in the database.
- Kartotrak helps you in designing and optimizing your sampling survey through statistical tests
Kartotrak integrated geostatistical workflow delivers the uncertainty map attached to the interpolated map of the contamination level allowing to:
- Identify the areas which are sub-sampled or inside which contamination levels are highly variable.
- Determine if additional sampling locations are warranted, and where to position them if needed.
- Kartotrak geostatistics workflow delivers the kriged map enabling the identification of problematic areas and the standard-deviation map which helps identifying sub-sampled or highly variable areas
March 9 - 11, 2016
Go beyond geostatistics fundamentals and learn how to improve your mineral resource estimation with multivariate and non-linear geostatistics - 2-day advanced course
March 14 - 16, 2016
June 22 - 24, 2016
September 7 - 9, 2016
Learn how to perform resource estimation in an efficient way - 3-day fundamentals course
February 16 - 18, 2016
Our specialist in radiological charaterization Yvon Desnoyers is chairman of Session 7: Best practices in characterisation of material and waste - Thursday 18 Feb. 8:30-11:00 a.m.
March 6 - 9, 2016
Geovariances is to exhibit at PDAC 2016. Members of the Geovariances team will be available at booth #1330 for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis and Minestis latest versions.
March 8, 2016
Découvrez comment les méthodes géostatistiques vous aident à mieux cerner et maîtriser les risques liés à votre chantier de dépollution. Séminaire conjoint eOde/Geovariances.
March 21 - 22, 2016
Decorrente do acordo que dá acesso exclusivo aos algoritimos geoestatísticos do Isatis para a Datamine, Geovariances e Datamine realizarão em parceria um treinamento sobre Condicionamento Uniforme à Belo Horizonte em março de 2016.
March 24, 2016
You're an Isatis user? You're expert in Geostatistics?Join us for our Isatis User's Meeting in Perth and discover the latest innovations in Isatis 2016 for state of the art geostatistical solutions.
May 30 - June 2, 2016
Geovariances is to exhibit at EAGE 2016. Members of the Geovariances team will be available for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.
August 21 - 23, 2016
Geovariances is to exhibit at Minin 2016. Members of the Geovariances team will be available for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.
August 27 - September 4, 2016
Geovariances is to exhibit at IGC 2016. Members of the Geovariances team will be available for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis and Minestis latest version.
October 18 - 21, 2016
Geovariances is exhibitor at WMC 2016. Meet up with our team at booth #218. We will be happy to show you Minestis and Isatis latest innovations.
December 11 - 13, 2016
Geovariances is exhibitor at Geomet 2016 in Lima. Please meet us at booth #3. We will be happy to show you Minestis and Isatis latest innovations.