Kartotrak optimizes sampling plan design
Kartotrak offers tools to design sampling plans in an optimal way:
- Range of sampling plan designs from sampling over a regular grid (rectangular, triangular or circular mesh) to random sampling.
- Range of statistical tests (WRS test, Sign test, Wilks Formula) for mesh size optimization.
- Interactive definition of sample location.
- Automatic storage of the sample points identified by their geographical coordinates in the database.
- Kartotrak helps you in designing and optimizing your sampling survey through statistical tests
Kartotrak integrated geostatistical workflow delivers the uncertainty map attached to the interpolated map of the contamination level allowing to:
- Identify the areas which are sub-sampled or inside which contamination levels are highly variable.
- Determine if additional sampling locations are warranted, and where to position them if needed.
- Kartotrak geostatistics workflow delivers the kriged map enabling the identification of problematic areas and the standard-deviation map which helps identifying sub-sampled or highly variable areas
December 2, 2016
Get a clear and concise overview of key geostatistical concepts used in mining resource estimation - 1-day introductory course.
December 5, 2016
This 1-day course offers a complementary understanding of the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process.
December 6, 2016
Learn the art of variography with Isatis - 1-day software course.
December 7, 2016
Discover Geovariances new tools for Kriging Neighborood Analysis, and familiarize yourself with the theory behind Kriging.
December 5 - 9, 2016
Únase a nosotros en esta oportunidad única para aprender sobre los principios teóricos detrás del Condicionamiento Uniforme, Estimación Multivariada de leyes y Análisis de Kriging Neighbourhood y la forma en cómo se aplican dentro del software de Da...
December 8, 2016
Discover why and how Minestis increases your confidence level in your geological model
December 9, 2016
Bring your data and find out how quick and easy it is to get a resource model with Minestis.Go for it now!
December 11 - 13, 2016
Meat our team in Lima. Geovariances is exhibitor at Geomet 2016 and presents a paper about automatic sample classification into domains with Minestis.
December 13, 2016
The third session of our webinar series will show you how to combine process-based modeling techniques such as Flumy in Isatis and geostatistics to improve reservoir geological model accuracy and realism.
December 14, 2016
Geovariances le invita a asistir al seminario gratuito sobre Minestis en Lima, Perú el 14 de diciembre 2016. Descubra el software que combina el modelamiento geológico y la estimación de recursos minerales.