Kartotrak optimizes sampling plan design
Kartotrak offers tools to design sampling plans in an optimal way:
- Range of sampling plan designs from sampling over a regular grid (rectangular, triangular or circular mesh) to random sampling.
- Range of statistical tests (WRS test, Sign test, Wilks Formula) for mesh size optimization.
- Interactive definition of sample location.
- Automatic storage of the sample points identified by their geographical coordinates in the database.
- Kartotrak helps you in designing and optimizing your sampling survey through statistical tests
Kartotrak integrated geostatistical workflow delivers the uncertainty map attached to the interpolated map of the contamination level allowing to:
- Identify the areas which are sub-sampled or inside which contamination levels are highly variable.
- Determine if additional sampling locations are warranted, and where to position them if needed.
- Kartotrak geostatistics workflow delivers the kriged map enabling the identification of problematic areas and the standard-deviation map which helps identifying sub-sampled or highly variable areas
May 13 - 15, 2015
Get an insight into how applied geostatistics can provide a rigorous approach to support resource estimation procedures from mining data analysis and block kriging to recoverable resource estimation ...
June 1 - 2, 2015
Find out the benefits of geostatistical methods applied to coal resource estimation - 2-day fundamentals course.
June 3, 2015
Learn how a drill hole spacing can be defined from your data using your quality and classification standards to quantitatively defend your classification decisions - 1-day fundamentals course.
June 15 - 17, 2015
Learn how to perform resource estimations with Minestis in an efficient way - 3-day course
June 22 - 26, 2015
August 24 - 28, 2015
September 21 - 25, 2015
Get an insight into how applied geostatistics can provide a rigorous approach to support resource estimation procedures from mining data analysis to resource classification - 5-day advanced course.
May 22, 2015
Find out why and how Minestis simplifies resource estimations. Through a simplified and secure geostatistics-based approach, Minestis offers the fast and easy-to-use workflow you need for efficient and reliable domain modeling and resource evaluatio
June 1 - 4, 2015
Geovariances is to exhibit at EAGE Madrid '15. Members of the Geovariances team will be available at booth #1070 for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.
June 8, 2015
Find out how geostatistics helps you to better identify and manage risks related to site remediation. AquaConSoil 2015 pre-conference course, organized in partnership with eOde, free of charge for delegates.
June 9 - 10, 2015
Come at booth #6 to find out more about Minestis, our new geostatistics-based software solution dedicated to mineral resource estimation.
June 9 - 12, 2015
Geovariances will be at AquaConsoil 2015 with numerous papers and posters and a booth. We are also to conduct a pre-conference seminar giving "An Overview of Geostatistics for Contaminated Site Characterization". Come with your questions, meet our t...
June 10 - 12, 2015
Geovariances specialist is to give a paper presentation: "Sampling considerations for characterization of radioactive contamination using geostatistics". Be there!
June 11 - 12, 2015
Want to find out more about Minestis? Members of the Geovariances team will be at booth #6. Come with your questions and ask for your demo.
July 8 - 10, 2015
Geovariances is Silver Sponsor of Geomin again. This is time to find out more about Minestis, our brand new software for mineral resource estimation.
July 13 - 15, 2015
Want to know more about Minestis, our brand new software for mineral resource estimation? Visit us at booth #45 and ask for your demo.
August 19 - 20, 2015
Don't miss out to attend the keynote presentation by Olivier Bertoli, Geovariances Managing Director, related to multivariate conditional simulations and simulation reduction. Also, ask our team for your Minestis or Isatis demo at Geovariances...
September 7 - 11, 2015
Members of the Geovariances team will be there with a booth. Come with your questions, meet our geostatistics specialists and ask for your Isatis demos.