Kartotrak System Requirements & Connectivity
Get started in once
- Fast installation taking only a few minutes
- Ease of use thanks to integrated technology and workflow
- User-friendly interface
- High performances thanks to multi-core processing
- Easy data visualization and presentation with full GIS and reporting functionalities.
- Minimum system requirements: 1 GHz x86 processor, 1 Gb of system memory, graphic cards and monitor capable of 1024x768 pixels
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7, 32 / 64-bit
Kartotrak™ can connect with the following positioning and data delivery systems:
- GPS with NMEA output
- NaI detector by ORTEC
- Germanium detector by CANBERRA
- DSP detector by SAPHYMO
Should your measuring device not appear in the above list, Geovariances offers development services to interface it with Kartotrak™.
October 20 - 21, 2014
Learn the key concepts impacting data analysis and block kriging - 2-day introductory course.
October 22 - 23, 2014
Learn the key concepts for recoverable resource and classification - 2-day introductory course.
October 24, 2014
Apply newly acquired knowledge and concepts on real datasets with Isatis software - 1-day workshop
November 3, 2014
November 27, 2014
December 1, 2014
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
November 24 - 26, 2014
Geovariances, in partnership with SLN, is to present a paper: "Multivariate block simulations of a lateritic type Nickel deposit and post-processing of a representative subset". We'll also be at booth #4.