Kartotrak System Requirements & Connectivity
Get started in once
- Fast installation taking only a few minutes
- Ease of use thanks to integrated technology and workflow
- User-friendly interface
- High performances thanks to multi-core processing
- Easy data visualization and presentation with full GIS and reporting functionalities.
- Minimum system requirements: 1 GHz x86 processor, 1 Gb of system memory, graphic cards and monitor capable of 1024x768 pixels
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7, 32 / 64-bit
Kartotrak™ can connect with the following positioning and data delivery systems:
- GPS with NMEA output
- NaI detector by ORTEC
- Germanium detector by CANBERRA
- DSP detector by SAPHYMO
Should your measuring device not appear in the above list, Geovariances offers development services to interface it with Kartotrak™.
July 29 - 30, 2014
September 15 - 16, 2014
Find out the benefits of geostatistical methods applied to coal resource estimation - 2-day fundamentals course.
July 31, 2014
September 17, 2014
Learn how a drill hole spacing can be defined from your data using your quality and classification standards to quantitatively defend your classification decisions - 1-day fundamentals course.
August 4, 2014
August 21, 2014
September 3, 2014
November 3, 2014
November 27, 2014
December 1, 2014
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
August 5, 2014
August 22, 2014
September 4, 2014
November 4, 2014
November 28, 2014
December 2, 2014
Learn the art of variography with Isatis - 1-day software course.
August 18 - 20, 2014
Geovariances is to exhibit at the 9th International Mining Geology Conference. You're most welcome at booth #10 where you'll find out why Isatis 2014 improves estimation control.
September 22 - 24, 2014
Geovariances is Silver Sponsor at the next Gussow Geoscience Conference 2014 in Banff (Canada) and will feature Isatis 2014 benefits for building high-resolution reservoir models.
November 24 - 26, 2014
Geovariances, in partnership with SLN, is to present a paper: "Multivariate block simulations of a lateritic type Nickel deposit and post-processing of a representative subset". We'll also be at booth #4.