Get our corporate news:
- In English
- July 2013 - Kartotrak 2013 - Kartotrak 2013 goes further with sampling optimization
- June 2013 - Isatis 2013 - New features for Mining
- May 2013 - Isatis 2013 - New features for Oil & Gas
- Nov. 2012 - Geovariances announces Kartotrak 2012, the first industry-dedicated software solution for contaminated sites tridimensional characterization
- July 2012 - Geovariances announced release of Isatis 2012
- Nov. 2011 - Geovariances is celebrating its 25th anniversary
- Dec. 2010 - Geostatistics leader Geovariances announces the acquisition of Australian consulting company Tenzing
- Oct. 2010 - Isatis new Multiple-point Statistics simulations, a step forward in facies modelling
- Oct. 2010 - Faster access to Isatis powerful geostatistics from Roxar’s Irap RMS with new RMS import/export plugin
- August 2010 - KARTOTRAK sets new standards for characterization of radio-contaminated sites
- April 2010 - Mining - ISATIS 10.0 is at the forefront of technology
- April 2010 - Oil & Gas - ISATIS 10.0 enhances user efficiency
- April 2010 - Environment - ISATIS 10.0 brings geostatistics within everyone’s reach
- August 2009 - GEOVARIANCES to exhibit at GLOBAL 2009 Conference & Exhibition
- August 2009 - GEOVARIANCES to exhibit at the 29th Mining Convention EXTEMIN - PERUMIN 2009
- August 2009 - GEOVARIANCES is coming to Mining Geology 2009
- August 2009 - GEOVARIANCES is coming to the Salvador 2009 Conference and Exhibition
- May 2009 - GEOVARIANCES releases its latest ISATIS 9.0
- May 2009 - GEOVARIANCES is coming to EAGE 2009
- March 2009 - GEOVARIANCES is coming to AMERICANA 2009
- Feb. 2009 - GEOVARIANCES is coming to the PDAC for the 3rd time
- Dec. 2008 - GEOVARIANCES exposed its 2009 development and communication strategies
- Nov. 2008 - GEOVARIANCES to showcase its innovations at GEOSTATS 2008
- July 2008 - Oil & Gas - 2007, an outstouding year for Geovariances
- July 2008 - Mining - 2007, an outstouding year for Geovariances
- July 2008 - Environment - 2007, an outstouding year for Geovariances
- En Français
November 25 - 29, 2013
March 10 - 14, 2014
Get an insight into how applied geostatistics can provide a rigorous approach to support resource estimation procedures from mining data analysis to resource classification - 5-day advanced course.
January 20 - 24, 2014
March 10 - 14, 2014
Los fundamentos de los principales conceptos y técnicas usados en la geoestadística minera - Curso de 5 días.
January 27 - 31, 2014
March 17 - 21, 2014
Este curso le brindara el conocimiento operacional de los conceptos y algoritmos de simulaciones condicionales adaptados a las problemáticas mineras corrientes - Curso de 5 días.
February 10, 2014
Gain the skills you need to build efficient automatic workflows and audit trails in Isatis - 1-day software course.
February 11, 2014
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
March 2 - 5, 2014
Geovariances is to exhibit at PDAC 2014. Members of the Geovariances team will be available at booth #1330 for personal presentations/demos featuring Isatis latest version.
June 16 - 19, 2014
Geovariances will exhibit at EAGE Amsterdam '14. You're welcome at booth #1005.