Get our corporate news:
- In English
- Nov. 2012 - Geovariances announces Kartotrak 2012, the first industry-dedicated software solution for contaminated sites tridimensional characterization
- July 2012 - Geovariances announced release of Isatis 2012
- Nov. 2011 - Geovariances is celebrating its 25th anniversary
- Dec. 2010 - Geostatistics leader Geovariances announces the acquisition of Australian consulting company Tenzing
- Oct. 2010 - Isatis new Multiple-point Statistics simulations, a step forward in facies modelling
- Oct. 2010 - Faster access to Isatis powerful geostatistics from Roxar’s Irap RMS with new RMS import/export plugin
- August 2010 - KARTOTRAK sets new standards for characterization of radio-contaminated sites
- April 2010 - Mining - ISATIS 10.0 is at the forefront of technology
- April 2010 - Oil & Gas - ISATIS 10.0 enhances user efficiency
- April 2010 - Environment - ISATIS 10.0 brings geostatistics within everyone’s reach
- August 2009 - GEOVARIANCES to exhibit at GLOBAL 2009 Conference & Exhibition
- August 2009 - GEOVARIANCES to exhibit at the 29th Mining Convention EXTEMIN - PERUMIN 2009
- August 2009 - GEOVARIANCES is coming to Mining Geology 2009
- August 2009 - GEOVARIANCES is coming to the Salvador 2009 Conference and Exhibition
- May 2009 - GEOVARIANCES releases its latest ISATIS 9.0
- May 2009 - GEOVARIANCES is coming to EAGE 2009
- March 2009 - GEOVARIANCES is coming to AMERICANA 2009
- Feb. 2009 - GEOVARIANCES is coming to the PDAC for the 3rd time
- Dec. 2008 - GEOVARIANCES exposed its 2009 development and communication strategies
- Nov. 2008 - GEOVARIANCES to showcase its innovations at GEOSTATS 2008
- July 2008 - Oil & Gas - 2007, an outstouding year for Geovariances
- July 2008 - Mining - 2007, an outstouding year for Geovariances
- July 2008 - Environment - 2007, an outstouding year for Geovariances
- En Français
May 13 - 15, 2013
June 5 - 7, 2013
July 17 - 19, 2013
November 18 - 20, 2013
Get acquainted with the fundamental concepts of mining geostatistics - 3-day fundamentals course
May 16, 2013
November 21, 2013
Get a sound understanding of the Uniform Conditioning concepts for application to recoverable resource estimation - 1-day advanced course
May 20 - 24, 2013
July 1 - 5, 2013
Gain the skills you need to start using Isatis with confidence for your essential tasks in mining geostatistics - 5-day software course
May 21, 2013
Gain the skills you need to build efficient automatic workflows and audit trails in Isatis - 1-day software course
May 30, 2013
This time, Geovariances is to present: Localised Multivariate Uniform Conditioning: a powerful approach to estimating recoverable resources.
June 10 - 13, 2013
Geovariances is to exhibit at EAGE London '13 at booth #124 and give a poster presentation: "Advanced Approaches in Geostatistical Reservoir Modelling - Methods and Benefits".
July 1, 2013
Geovariances organise le 1er juillet 2013 sa toute première réunion des utilisateurs de Kartotrak, la solution logicielle tout-en-un pour la caractérisation des sites et sols pollués. Soyez-présent !
July 24 - 26, 2013
Geovariances is Silver Sponsor of the event. Please meet us at booth #18. We'll be happy to show you Isatis 2013 latest innovations.
August 12 - 14, 2013
Geovariances is to exhibit at Iron Ore 2013. Meet with our people and ask for a demo of Isatis at booth 53.
August 26 - 29, 2013
Geovariances is to exhibit at the 13th International Congress of the Brazilian Geophysical Society. Meet with our people and ask for a demo of Isatis 2013 at booth #29.
September 2 - 6, 2013
Attend Geovariances presentation: Combining Various Approaches in Geostatistical Reservoir Modelling: Methods and Benefits - Session 2: Frontier Geostatistics
September 8 - 12, 2013
Geovariances is to exhibit at ICEM 2013.
November 3 - 8, 2013
Geovariances mining geostatistics specialists are to give two paper presentations in partnership with Gold Fields, AngoGold Ashanti and Mines ParisTech. Topics are about MPS and domaining with potential method. They also give a short course about un...
December 1 - 5, 2013
Geovariances is to exhibit for the first time at Mines & Money in London. Feel free to come at booth #A22 and find out how geostatistical software Isatis helps improve your resource evaluation.