Specific Software Development
Our development team is committed to provide the industry with high-quality professional solutions to address their specific issues.
We make our software products permanently evolve according to your needs and requests. Our skilled software team and engineers also deliver tailor-made developments upon request:
- Geostatistical API Libraries (e.g. Landmark, Hydro-Québec)
- Integration of geostatistical modules in your company packages (e.g. Geovel - Agip)
- Plugins to be integrated in your in-house tools or in our software packages:
- Boskalis: Dredging (specific tools for volumes calculation)
- De Beers: Cox Simulations
- Ifremer: Slope calculation, QC of navigation profiles intersections, network extraction
- Rio Tinto: Confidence Intervals
- SQM Chili: Convex Analysis
- Direct links between your corporate database and our database
Across all our markets, we use a common project framework based upon well-tested libraries combined with modern techniques of specification and programming. Our free development kit enables you to easily build interfaces to quickly exchange data between your corporate packages and Isatis.
November 25 - 29, 2013
March 10 - 14, 2014
Get an insight into how applied geostatistics can provide a rigorous approach to support resource estimation procedures from mining data analysis to resource classification - 5-day advanced course.
January 20 - 24, 2014
March 10 - 14, 2014
Los fundamentos de los principales conceptos y técnicas usados en la geoestadística minera - Curso de 5 días.
January 27 - 31, 2014
March 17 - 21, 2014
Este curso le brindara el conocimiento operacional de los conceptos y algoritmos de simulaciones condicionales adaptados a las problemáticas mineras corrientes - Curso de 5 días.
February 10, 2014
Gain the skills you need to build efficient automatic workflows and audit trails in Isatis - 1-day software course.
February 11, 2014
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
December 11 - 12, 2013
Geovariances' consultant Renaud Meunier is giving a paper: "Model-derived uncertainties or uncertainty about models?". Be there to find out more about the importance of the model uncertainty quantification according to the reservoir study stag
December 12, 2013
Find out how the most complete geostatistical software solution can help you improve your resource estimations