Isatis 2013 facilitates your job
- What’s new in Isatis 2013? - PDF - 340.5 kb
Isatis 2013 eases software usage
Helping to master the software through workflows
Several workflows providing guidelines for specific geostatistical processing have been made available in the software. They allow you to go through the different menus quickly to the results.
These workflows are stored as Isatis journal files. They let you specify your own parameters while driving you to the next step.
Four workflows are ready for kriging, uniform conditioning, turning bands and plurigaussian simulations. Additional workflows are to be developed for mining resource estimation issues (non stationary kriging, direct block simulations, localized uniform conditioning) or for oil reservoir modelling issues (seismic data filtering, depth conversion).
Isatis 2013 still innovates
Improving seismic data value
Isatis now offers exclusive MAAFK, Multiple Acquisition Automatic Factorial Kriging. MAAFK provides a quick and easy way to extract the common part of two redundant measurements of the same quantity using geostatistical filtering. The application implements the exclusive-to-Isatis automatic variogram fitting algorithm and automatic factorial cokriging. MAAFK is of particular interest for time-lapse seismic processing or dataset merging.
Isatis 2013 facilitates data exchange
Reading new file format Isatis now offers a direct link with acQuire which allows you to transfer a data set from the acQuire database into Isatis for analysis without using laborious import / export routines. To define the selection criteria for your extraction you can use an existing acQuire Selection File (*.sel) or create a new one.
This new import interface makes data selection and transfer faster, more powerful and guarantees the integrity of the information on which your analysis is based.
This new import interface further positions Isatis at the core of your software portfolio.
Defining new rotation systems
In order to be more in line with Datamine StudioTM, GSLIB and VulcanTM, new rotation systems have been added to Isatis.
Rotations can now be copied from experimental variograms to models, or from models to neighborhoods, through a simple click.
Reading SEG-Y files
Axes unit can now be set to meter, feet or millisecond depending on your data.
Isatis 2013 improves resource estimation
Enhancing orebody knowledge
- Grade Simulation Post-processing, used to compute grade tonnage curves from block simulations computed on Selective Mining Units or on panel grids, has been renamed Grade Reblocking. You may now compute grade curves from one kriged grade variable or from a set of simulation realizations.
- Contact Analysis is used to check the grade behaviour at the contact between two domains. The application has been improved so that it now lets you define a weight variable, to give less weight to small samples.
- Border Effect checks relationships between domains and grades by computing transition probabilities from one domain to another one. By normalizing the probabilities, the application makes it easier to see what happens at the domain borders.
Isatis 2013 improves performances
You may now benefit from Isatis greater performances:
- In EDA when displaying huge variogram clouds,
- In Automatic Variogram Fitting,
- InTurning Bands Simulations when the amount of grid nodes to be simulated is small in comparison to the total size of the block model,
- In Grid Filling which lets you define sub-grids in order to speed up calculations and optimize memory allocation,
- In Selection from Polygons.
Isatis 2013 delivers new statistics
- Variogram cloud dispersion is sometimes tricky to assess when computed on huge datasets. Isatis EDA now offers two additional ways of displaying variogram clouds, either using box plots or raster display.
- Copy Statistics now stores the sum of all the values of a variable.
- Multi-linear Regression now offers advanced tools to assess the quality of a regression. It provides you with the degree of signification for each explanatory variable. A Stepwise Algorithm is used to test various combinations and to help you choosing the most predictive variables.
Isatis lets you store the regression coefficients of the computed regression function in a parameters file so that they can be used again in another file.
- Parameter Files and Model Definition now let you display defined variogram models and variogram maps.
Isatis 2013 improves model
- Flumy, the reservoir model for meandering channelized systems, can now load deviated wells. It also lets you enter the erodability information as 3D grids and choose the flow direction of the channels.
- Sequential Gaussian Simulations lets you perform a Collocated Cokriging during the conditioning stage.
date mois 5 5, 2014
date mois 6 4, 2014
date mois 6 20, 2014
date mois 8 4, 2014
date mois 8 21, 2014
date mois 9 3, 2014
date mois 11 3, 2014
date mois 11 27, 2014
date mois 12 1, 2014
Understand the use of geostatistics as a tool to question and validate the domaining decisions taken to guide the estimation process - 1-day fundamentals course.
date mois 5 6, 2014
date mois 6 5, 2014
date mois 8 5, 2014
date mois 8 22, 2014
date mois 9 4, 2014
date mois 11 4, 2014
date mois 11 28, 2014
date mois 12 2, 2014
Learn the art of variography with Isatis - 1-day software course.
date mois 5 7, 2014
date mois 6 6, 2014
date mois 8 6, 2014
date mois 9 5, 2014
date mois 11 5, 2014
date mois 12 3, 2014
Learn how to optimize estimation search neighbourhoods - 1-day fundamentals course.
date mois 5 8, 2014
Gain the skills you need to build efficient automatic workflows and audit trails in Isatis - 1-day software course.
date mois 6 9 - 10, 2014
date mois 8 18 - 19, 2014
Find out the benefits of geostatistical methods applied to coal resource estimation - 2-day fundamentals course.
date mois 5 7 - 8, 2014
Yvon Desnoyers, Geovariances expert in Radiological Characterisation, is lecturer at the ibc Nuclear training course: Remediation of Radioactive Contaminated Sites.
date mois 6 11 - 12, 2014
Geovariances expose pour la première fois à EnviroNord et présentera son savoir-faire unique en caractérisation de sites et sols pollués.
date mois 6 16 - 19, 2014
Our expert in Oil & Gas geostatistics is giving a paper presentation about: "Conditioning static model with connectivity information". You'll also find our team at booth #1005 where they will showcase Isatis 2014 latest features.
date mois 7 9 - 11, 2014
Geovariances is proud to organize the 10th geoENV in partnership with Mines ParisTech and geoENVIA. Don't miss the event!
date mois 8 18 - 20, 2014
Geovariances is to exhibit at the 9th International Mining Geology Conference. You're most welcome at booth #10. You'll get the opportunity to find out how Isatis helps you improve your resource estimations.
date mois 9 22 - 24, 2014
Geovariances is Silver Sponsor at the next Gussow Geoscience Conference 2014 in Banff (Canada) and will feature Isatis 2014 benefits for building high-resolution reservoir models.