Recoverable Resource Estimation with Isatis
Be at the forefront of mining geostatistics and learn how to improve your resource evaluation with Isatis innovative multivariate non-linear geostatistics
With this advanced course, you will learn how to improve your recoverable resource estimations using Isatis innovative non-linear geostatistics.
This course provides reminders about the change of support model (discrete Gaussian model) and its application to:
• Global recoverable resources calculation,
• Local recoverable resources estimation by Uniform Conditioning and Localized Uniform Conditioning,
• Direct block simulations with Turning Bands.
- Fundamental multivariate non-linear geostatistics concepts,
- Demonstrations and examples using Isatis.
Who should attend
Resource and exploration geologists and mining engineers involved in feasibility studies or medium to long term planning.
- Reminders on linear Geostatistics
- Gaussian Anamorphosis
- Support Correction
- Information Effect
- Univariate and Multivariate Uniform Conditioning and Localized Uniform Conditioning
- Reminder on Turning Bands Method
- Direct Block Simulations used in the framework of the Discrete Gaussian Model
Prior knowledge of linear geostatistics is recommended.