Isatis.neo Launching Event – Paris
Join us for the Parisian edition of our Isatis.neo launching events to learn more about the software's full capabilities and get a chance to provide us with your input for the future developments of the software.
So new, yet so familiar.
As an Isatis user, you’ll find in Isatis.neo your favorite toolbox for thorough data analysis, mapping, 3D modeling, resource estimation, and risk analysis.
But what you’ll find above all, is:
- a software package easy to use, with a smart user-interface making parameter setting straightforward,
- with Python functionalities and scripting procedures for the automation of your workflows,
- that comes up with 3 versions, Standard, Mining and Petroleum to better meet your specific requirements,
- offering pre-configured workflows for the best and optimized way of Mineral Resource Estimation (formerly Minestis, now embedded into Isatis.neo Mining Edition), and Time-to-Depth Conversion (Petroleum Edition),
- and unique tools that you won’t find in any other product, such as a powerful machine learning-based algorithm for the automatic definition of geological domains or an original technique for robust resource classification.
During that day, we’ll show you all this through users’ case studies and more.
Make sure to book your seat!
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am – Welcome
- 9:30 am – 9:45 am – A few words about Geovariances
- 9:45 am – 10:30 am – Discover what you’ll do with the power of Isatis.neo – Demo
- 10:30 am – 11:00 am – Coffee Break
- 11:00 am – 12:00 am – Streamline your processes with integrated and pre-configured workflows. Example of “Depth & Uncertainties”
- 12:00 am – 12:15 am – Moving from Isatis to Isatis.neo, what does it mean?
- 12:15 am – 12:30 pm – Get an insight into what Isatis.neo will be next year
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm – Lunch
- 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm – Two hours to get started with the software with the help of our consultants
BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW
The event is for Isatis or Minestis users, or anyone wishing to find out more about the many capabilities of Isatis.neo.
It is complimentary.
Depending on the participants, the meeting will be held in French or English.