Isatis.neo Mining Edition 2019 Users’ Meetings
Join us for one of our Isatis.neo Mining Edition 2019 Users' Meetings to learn more about the software's full capabilities and get a chance to provide us with your input for the future developments of the software.
So familiar and so new.
As an Isatis user, you’ll find in Isatis.neo Mining Edition your favorite toolbox for thorough data analysis, in-situ and recoverable resource estimation, resource classification and risk analysis.
But what you’ll find above all, is a software package easy to use, with a smart user-interface making parameter setting straightforward, with Python functionalities and scripting procedures for the automation of your workflows. What you’ll also find is a software designed for the whole resource team, which combines a pre-configured workflow for an optimized way to resource estimation and classification, including Ore Control and reconciliation (formerly Minestis), and advanced functionalities for comprehensive geostatistical studies.
During that day, we’ll show you all this through case studies and more, including unique functionalities such as a powerful machine learning-based algorithm for the automatic definition of geological and geometallurgical domains or an original technique for efficient and reliable resource classification.
Make sure to book your seat!
- 8:45 am – 9:00 am – Welcome
- 9:00 am – 9:15 am – A few words about Geovariances
by Jean-Paul Roux – CEO of Geovariances
- 9:15 am – 10:30 am – Discover what you’ll do with the power of Isatis.neo Mining Edition
by Marie-Cécile Febvey – Geovariances Senior Mining Consultant
- 10:30 am – 10:45 am – Coffee Break
- 10:45 am – 11:15 am – Moving from Isatis to Isatis.neo, what does it mean?
by Jean-Paul Roux and Marie-Cécile Febvey
- 11:15 am – 11:45 am – Get an insight into what Isatis.neo will be in the next two years
By Benjamin Foucher – Software Development Leader, and David Barry, Senior Geostatistician
- 11:45 am – 12:00 pm – Time for more questions
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Finger Food Buffet
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm – Two hours to get started with the software with the help of our consultants
Isatis.neo Users’ Meetings are complimentary and intended for current or former users of Isatis or Minestis.
Depending on the participants, the Parisian meeting will be held in French or English.
You’re not a user of one of Geovariances’ software solutions?
We invite you to join one of our seminars instead.