Isatis.neo Mining Edition Launching Event – Toronto
Join us for the Canadian edition of our Isatis.neo Mining Edition launching events to learn more about the software's full capabilities and get a chance to provide us with your input for the future developments of the software.
So new, yet so familiar.
As an Isatis user, you’ll find in Isatis.neo Mining Edition your favorite toolbox for thorough data analysis, in-situ and recoverable resource estimation, resource classification and risk analysis.
But what you’ll find above all is:
- a software package easy to use, with a smart user-interface making parameter setting straightforward,
- with Python functionalities and scripting procedures for the automation of your workflows,
- a solution designed for the whole resource team, which combines a pre-configured workflow for an optimized way to resource estimation and classification, including Ore Control and reconciliation (formerly Minestis), and advanced functionalities for comprehensive geostatistical studies,
- offering unique tools such as a powerful machine learning-based algorithm for the automatic definition of geological and geometallurgical domains or an original technique for robust resource classification.
During that day, we’ll show you all this through case studies and more.
Make sure to book your seat!
- 8:45 am – 9:00 am – Welcome
- 9:00 am – 9:15 am – A few words about Geovariances
by Jean-Paul Roux – CEO of Geovariances
- 9:15 am – 10:30 am – Discover what you’ll do with the power of Isatis.neo Mining Edition
by Marie-Cécile Febvey – Geovariances Senior Mining Consultant
- 10:30 am – 10:45 am – Coffee Break
- 10:45 am – 11:15 am – Moving from Isatis to Isatis.neo, what does it mean?
by Jean-Paul Roux and Marie-Cécile Febvey
- 11:15 am – 11:45 am – Get an insight into what Isatis.neo will be next year
By Benjamin Foucher – Software Development Leader
- 11:45 am – 12:00 pm – Time for more questions
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Finger Food Buffet
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm – Two hours to get started with the software with the help of our consultants
BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW
The meeting is for Isatis or Minestis users, or anyone wishing to find out more about the many capabilities of Isatis.neo Mining Edition.
It is complimentary.