Seminars on Isatis.neo Mining Edition
Join us for one of our afternoon seminars on Isatis.neo Mining Edition and find out more about how your projects can benefit from our brand new software solution.
What if a new software solution put the full power of geostatistics within your reach?
Curious about how our new Isatis.neo Mining Edition achieves this? Attend our seminar and discover:
- A comprehensive geostatistics software solution enabling thorough data analysis and visualization, complex geological and geometallurgical analysis, in-situ and recoverable resource estimation, and extensive uncertainty and risk analyses that improve your decision-making process.
- A software solution designed for the highest performance, with an intuitive user interface for ease of use and cutting-edge parallelized algorithms.
- A software solution designed for the whole resource team, which combines a pre-configured workflow for an optimized way to resource estimation and classification (including Ore Control and reconciliation), and advanced functionalities for comprehensive geostatistical studies.
- A software solution offering unique tools that you won’t find in any other product, such as a powerful machine learning-based algorithm for the automatic definition of geological and geometallurgical domains or an original technique for efficient and reliable resource classification.
Make sure to book your seat!
- 4:00 pm – 4:15 pm – Welcome
- 4:15 pm – 4:30 pm – A few words about Geovariances
by Jean-Paul Roux – CEO of Geovariances
- 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm – Discover what you’ll do with the power of Isatis.neo Mining Edition
by Marie-Cécile Febvey – Geovariances Senior Mining Consultant
- 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm – Get an insight into what Isatis.neo will be in the next two years
By Benjamin Foucher – Software Development Leader
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Happy hours – Aperitif
Isatis.neo seminars are complimentary and intended for non-users of Geovariances’ software solutions.
Depending on the participants, the Parisian meeting will be held in French or English.
You’re a user of Isatis or Minestis (or used to be)?
We invite you to join one of our Users’ Meetings instead.