Workshop: The value of advanced geostatistics
Join us for our one-day workshop hosted by Datamine, for the first time in Turkey!
You will hear about the benefits of advanced geostatistical techniques through real study cases and get insights into Isatis.neo geostatistics software with a practical training session. This event is free of charge.
Our consultants, Hélène Binet and Benoît Poupeau, will make you discover exciting applications of geostatistics through studies they have achieved:
– Application of nonlinear methods in a gold deposit;
– Nonstationary kriging as a cost-effective solution in a production environment.
You will also discover advanced techniques for managing multivariate datasets and conducting risk analyses:
– The Projection Pursuit Multivariate Transform (PPMT) in an iron deposit: remove any multivariable dependencies;
– Simulations with Isatis.neo (PGS/MPS/SIS/TBS).
Lastly, you will have a first look at Isatis.neo for resource estimation by practicing the software during a 2-hour hands-on training:
– Isatis.neo’s position in the mining software market
– Demonstration of Isatis.neo key features
– Practical course: Applied geostatistics with Isatis.neo (a license will be provided to each participant).
You will get a free temporary license of Isatis.neo to practice the software with your data or the case study provided. Please make sure to bring your laptop (and possibly your data).
Seats are limited, so make sure to book yours quickly!
Note that the registration deadline is March 30.
For more info or to get enrolled, please write to email@example.com.