Geostatistics is recommended in international guidelines for contaminated site management
Benefit from the recognized status of the geostatistics methods. Embrace the official recommendations to earn the trust of your clients.
The value of the geostatistics approach for the characterization of sites potentially contaminated by chemical or radioactive substances are recognized by various international guides.
Find their list below:
- Tecdoc IAEA N°1017 – Characterization of radioactively contaminated sites for remediation purposes | 1998
- Soil Radiological Characterization Methodology – CETAMA working group n°10 | Rapport CEA-R-6386 – 2014
- Guidance for Using Geostatistics in Developing a Site Final Status Survey Program for Plant Decommissioning | EPRI – 2016
- Radiological Characterisation from a Waste and Materials End-State Perspective | OECD – 2017
- IAEA Analytical Quality in Nuclear Applications Series No. 49 – In Situ Analytical Characterization of Contaminated Sites Using Nuclear Spectrometry Techniques – Review of Methodologies and Measurements | 2017
- Soil quality — Sampling — Part 104: Strategies | ISO 2018
WITH KARTOTRAK, APPLY THE METHODS RECOMMENDED IN INTERNATIONAL GUIDELINES
Ask for your software demo and discover how Kartotrak can help you better control the management of contaminated sites.Discover Kartotrak →