Conditional simulation and uncertainty analysis in Isatis.neo Mining
Strengthen your risk assessment skills by learning to implement Isatis.neo simulations on your mineral resource projects.
- Improve understanding of how to apply simulations for confident uncertainty assessment and risk analysis of your resource projects.
- Get more familiar with using advanced features in Isatis.neo Mining.
Who should attend
Professionals who want to improve their skills in Isatis.neo Mining and gain autonomy and confidence to solve practical mining problems using conditional simulations.
1| OVERVIEW OF ISATIS.NEO MINING TOOLS AND CONCEPTS
- User interface and data management, 3D viewer, reports, calculator.
- Import, statistics, and variographic analysis.
2| GEOSTATISTICAL SIMULATIONS
- Data pre-processing; Gaussian transformation. Calculate and model the obtained Gaussian variogram.
- Simulations: run turning bands and SGS. Get a set of realizations for regionalized variables.
- Post-processing: Learn how to calculate statistics and uncertainties to aid decision-making.
It is recommended that participants already have geostatistical knowledge.