Optimize your learning of Kartotrak/Kartotrak.one by handling the software with your favorite dataset.
Consolidate your knowledge of geostatistics by applying the concepts discussed from the theoretical point of view on your own data set.
Learn how to implement Kartotrak.one or Kartotrak and gain confidence and efficiency when using the software.
- Methodological reminders followed by practical exercises with your own data.
- Emphasis on the choice of geostatistical modeling parameters and the pitfalls to avoid.
- Content and duration of the workshop à la carte, according to your objectives.
Who should attend?
Engineers, technicians, consultancies, project owners, prime contractors, public bodies, industrial operators.
- Presentation of participants’ case studies.
- Specification of the exact content of the workshop and the time for each topic.
- Variography, particularly with 3D anisotropies.
- Gaussian transformations (anamorphosis)*: how to control its quality.
- Change of support and geostatistical simulations*.
- 3D visualization and results presentation: superimposition of contextual information (topography, base maps) and advanced visualization.
- Post-processing and decision support: which results to provide, how to communicate on the basis of the study results.
- Contaminated site survey: how to refine the sampling strategy.
- Large dataset management and processing.
- How to choose and combine several auxiliary variables to refine map rendering.
* Kartotrak Premium license only.
To have attended the course: Mapping and estimation of contaminated volumes using geostatistics or 2D mapping of radiological contaminations using geostatistics or have a good basic knowledge of geostatistics (variography, kriging).
Europe - Middle East - Africa - USA - Canada: +33 1 6074 9090
Asia-Pacific: +61 8 9321 3877
Latin America - The Carribean: +61 8 9321 3877