Scripting in Isatis for Automation
Gain the skills you need to build efficient automatic workflows and audit trails in Isatis
Isatis provides a complete set of geostatistical applications and tools for analyzing, interpreting and modeling your data. Even more, it offers an integrated environment in which all operations can be combined in automatic procedures that make it easy to set-up production workflows, automate their execution and efficiently update models.
Also, task workflows can be saved in Audit files allowing full traceability of the computations. Sequence scripting is achieved through Isatis powerful batch processing capabilities making use of “journal files” which memorize the different steps and parameters of your working session.
This course will teach you how to build efficient automatic procedures for Isatis and gain productivity in your day-to-day work.
- This course is based on simple exercises using Isatis and synthetic data.
- Taught by experienced practitioner.
- Course materials (documentation, journal files, training data, worked examples) for use in your work place.
Who should attend
This course is aimed at Isatis users seeking a comprehensive overview of the different scripting procedures in Isatis.
- Journal file recording
- Journal file editing
- Key words usage
- “If, else” conditional actions
- Loop actions
- Questions and other Run options
- Journal file templates
- Exploratory Data Analysis and Automatic Variogram Fitting in batch
- Graphics & Displays
A basic knowledge of Isatis and geostatistics is assumed.