Geovariances supports MGEI’s workshop in advanced geostatistics
Geovariances is pleased to support the first workshop in advanced geostatistics organized by MGEI, the Indonesian Economic Geology Society:
Assessing the Necessity of Non-linear Geostatistics
This workshop will be held in Jakarta, from September 2 to 4, 2019, ahead of the MGEI 11th Annual Convention.
– Exploring a limitation of linear geostatistics
– A concept of global change of support (GCoS)
– A contrast between MIK and UC/LUC
– Risk analysis using conditional simulations
– Resource classification with non-linear geostatistics
– Practical exercises using Isatis.