Recoverable Resource Estimation
Be at the forefront of mining geostatistics and learn how to improve your resource estimation with multivariate non-linear geostatistics
DURATION: 2 DAYS | LEVEL: ADVANCED
With this advanced course, you will learn how to compute your recoverable resource estimations using non-linear geostatistics.
This course provides reminders about the change of support model (discrete Gaussian model) and its application to local and global recoverable resource estimation.
- Fundamental multivariate non-linear geostatistics concepts
- Demonstrations and examples using Minestis and/or Isatis
Who should attend
Resource and exploration geologists and mining engineers involved in feasibility studies or medium to long term planning.
- Reminders of linear geostatistics
- Gaussian Anamorphosis
- Support Correction
- Information Effect
- Univariate and Multivariate Uniform Conditioning
- Localized Uniform Conditioning
- Conditional Simulations (Turning Bands method)
Prior knowledge of linear geostatistics is recommended.
The course Mineral Resource Estimation covering the fundamental concepts of geostatistics for resource estimation offers an ideal basis for this advanced course.